Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does it bother you that most white American and western European would fuck and date a nigger if single and had the opportunity?

What dating app is that?

disappointed but not surprised :feelsjuice: weimar civilization

disappointed but not surprised :feelsjuice: weimar civilization
Weimar conditions require Weimar solutions. :feelsthink:

I'm literally living in Weimar conditions, and I'm also a struggling college student........

Die Fahne hoch
Die Reihen fest geschlossen
SA marschiert......

Enough said

bothers me to an extreme degree

I'm literally living in Weimar conditions, and I'm also a struggling college student........
happening in weimerica: bird flu in milk, government denies it
what a (((coincidence))) that it starts on an election year

It confuses me but I suppose there is an element of being seen as “alpha” - something redpill copers have also talked about so yes I think there’s some underlying benefits to being low inhib I’d say you are black and tall and muscular and can hold your own

IMG 4436

IMG 4504

Last edited:
It confuses me but I suppose there is an element of being seen as “alpha” - something redpill copers have also talked about so yes I think there’s some underlying benefits to being low inhib I’d say you are black and tall and muscular and can hold your own
agree