Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does Islamic Sharia Law really Work?

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
I'm general I am pretty white pilled on Islam's approach towards women. I feel that their solution is the best one but at the same time I am a bit skeptical on how truly effective it is. Like I'm sure Saudi Arabia is better than the West when it comes to thot patrol but by how much? What's stopping arab chads from monopolizing all the women? Are they punished for promiscuity in the same way the men are? I'd love for someone to redpill me on this.

Islam worships women

There's arranged marriages to stop chad from getting everything. That doesn't mean that foids don't think about chad, though.

Prob has lots of holes in it but it beats what we have in the west, foids having free reign in life

All you really want from Islam is restrictions on women's rights. This does not require praying 5 times a day and banning art and music.

All you really want from Islam is restrictions on women's rights. This does not require praying 5 times a day and banning art and music.

Sandnigger law works to protect foids, oftentimes at the cost of men

Islam exacerbates inceldom due to allowing polygamy.

Islam is about a handful of males getting all the foids and all of the power, don't be fooled into thinking it would help subhuman incels in any way

Yeah, the religion itself is retarded (like all religions), the only thing that is completely necessary to have a stable society is to control female instincts and reproduction

Islam is about a handful of males getting all the foids and all of the power, don't be fooled into thinking it would help subhuman incels in any way
Many of the countries that permit polygamy have Muslim majorities, and the practice is rare in many of them. Fewer than 1% of Muslim men live with more than one spouse in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Iran and Egypt – all countries where the practice is legal at least for Muslims. -https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2020/12/07/polygamy-is-rare-around-the-world-and-mostly-confined-to-a-few-regions/#:~:text=Many%20of%20the%20countries%20that,legal%20at%20least%20for%20Muslims.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back