Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Islam Confirm That We Are Living In The Last Age, Akhirujjaman?

bullshit religion, where the mountain of gold in euphrates :feelswhat:

Middle Eastern Muslims are more based that right wing American Christians.

Yeah, true. But still fake and easily debunked compared to Christianity
Religion gives meaning to humans, even if its fairy tales. It also gives males authority over females

Religion gives meaning to humans, even if its fairy tales. It also gives males authority over females
This is why I want Islamic theocracies to exist, Islam is a bullshit religion but at least males have power over females like in Iran, UAE, and Afghanistan

This is why I want Islamic theocracies to exist, Islam is a bullshit religion but at least males have power over females like in Iran, UAE, and Afghanistan
indeed its based and feminists need islamic men to beat them to the kitchen

indeed its based and feminists need islamic men to beat them to the kitchen
I hate the USA so much that I want Muslims to infiltrate the country and turn it into a dictatorship that is run by radical islamists

Based Sheikh Imran Hosein poster. I started watching him and he is very consistent and wise. I saw his explanation of Dul Qarnayn and Gog and Magog and it tied right into my perception of the current era. Some big fulfillment of prophecy is coming up. Not THE big one, but a big one, and those who are spiritually awake will have the opportunity to navigate it.

He also believes in friendship between true Muslims and true Christians. I believe that will be the next great development to better the human condition. It seems like Islam has what Christianity lacks. Two halves that complete each other. Islam stresses enforcement and justice, Christianity stresses charity and benevolence, and both of these are necessary to truly worship God. The God of Abraham is the god of both justice and mercy. It seems like these two values somehow broke apart and each found a home with a different branch of Abraham's bloodline. Once there is understanding and cooperation between us, Satan will be on suicide watch.

God blessed both sons of Abraham to produce great and blessed nations, and the descendants of Ishmael are the Arabs. "His hand will be against all, and everyone's hand will be against his." I think about this sometimes, whether my struggles are a consequence of being an Ishmaelite, and that this is by God's will, that we can't ever assimilate into Satan's empire, so that there will always be a people with whom those who love God can take shelter.

bullshit religion, where the mountain of gold in euphrates
It's basically oil, but because you were raised bluepill you don't have the capacitiy to see with two eyes. You look with one eye like Dajjal and his followers (90% toilets).

It's basically oil, but because you were raised bluepill you don't have the capacitiy to see with two eyes. You look with one eye like Dajjal and his followers (90% toilets).
bullshit retard the hadith clearly said that a thief with a chopped off hand would curse the hundreds of people who would try to seize the LITERAL mountain of gold

bullshit retard the hadith clearly said that a thief with a chopped off hand would curse the hundreds of people who would try to seize the LITERAL mountain of gold
Cope harder, there are 3 kinds of Hadith. One which is accordence with the Quran, one which is neutral (neither right or wrong) and one which is Disneyland. The one you mentioned is from Disneyland. That's why I said, you have to see the world with the two eyes. So keep coping play the foids puppet.

Based Sheikh Imran Hosein poster. I started watching him and he is very consistent and wise. I saw his explanation of Dul Qarnayn and Gog and Magog and it tied right into my perception of the current era. Some big fulfillment of prophecy is coming up. Not THE big one, but a big one, and those who are spiritually awake will have the opportunity to navigate it.

He also believes in friendship between true Muslims and true Christians. I believe that will be the next great development to better the human condition. It seems like Islam has what Christianity lacks. Two halves that complete each other. Islam stresses enforcement and justice, Christianity stresses charity and benevolence, and both of these are necessary to truly worship God. The God of Abraham is the god of both justice and mercy. It seems like these two values somehow broke apart and each found a home with a different branch of Abraham's bloodline. Once there is understanding and cooperation between us, Satan will be on suicide watch.

God blessed both sons of Abraham to produce great and blessed nations, and the descendants of Ishmael are the Arabs. "His hand will be against all, and everyone's hand will be against his." I think about this sometimes, whether my struggles are a consequence of being an Ishmaelite, and that this is by God's will, that we can't ever assimilate into Satan's empire, so that there will always be a people with whom those who love God can take shelter.
Cope, early christianity was all about enforcement
Look how that turned out
The point of abrahamic religions is that by the end times even the faithful will be gone, with only a few left
Of course it’s all bullshit

Cope harder, there are 3 kinds of Hadith. One which is accordence with the Quran, one which is neutral (neither right or wrong) and one which is Disneyland. The one you mentioned is from Disneyland. That's why I said, you have to see the world with the two eyes. So keep coping play the foids puppet.
LITERALLY SHAHIH BUKHARI YOU RETARD

Last edited:
youre just a dumbass muzzie, you dont even pray 5 times a day. Imam al Hanafi will consider you a slimy infidel retard

That's basedness is due to Arab culture. Muslim countries like Indonesia are gynocentric hellholes.
I agree Arabs are superior to non-Arabs, after my observations.

i don't know
Are Somali's arab?

they're not
Cope Islam is superior to Christianity in its basedness on foids
the only good thing about the whole religion is that some women are legit super brainwashed by it and they think that if they suck their husbands off every night and do juhad they will go to heaven.
also burka and niqab

Sharia Law > Western Soy Cuck governments

Majority of incels would have a family by now, if sharia law would be enforced upon Europe and the US

they're not
who exactly are Arabs?

North Sudanese say they are Arab and post pics of lite skinned people but if I watch youtube videos of North Sudan the people are all black and the women use skin lightening creams. So to me I dont view them as Arab but blacks.

The North Africans alot of them say the are Amazigh and some say mixed with Arab . So me I view them as ASmazigh or mixed race

Egyptians if you talk to them long enough they eventually say the coptic plus if I watch videos of Egypt they are black skinned, lite skinned, brown and everything in between. So to me not Arab and if there is any ARab blood then by now mixed race.

The people from SYXria , Lebanon say they are Levatines, possibly even the Iraqis say this as well.

There are Kurds who is obviously not ARab.

The Turks obviously not ARab

The Persians obviously not ARab.

So at least to me and how I see it, the Arab is Saudi, Oman, Yemen, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait. These are Arab people.

Just watched the third video in OP. Amazing that an Islamic scholar who certainly doesn't keep up with meme culture captures the NPC meme in the term jassad. It also explains the weird thing about Solomon, where he is a model worshiper of God for the first part of his life, then he somehow flips a switch and becomes an idolator for the last part. I have found no better explanation before this for these things, so I must credit the Sheikh.

Funny that the Antichrist (dajjal) works by turning people into NPCs! I had been noticing that most people in the west appear not to have souls, and that they persecute any expression of having a soul, and that the mental health establishment is used to break those who will not suppress their souls, calling them insane and inflicting cruelties on them.

It was a crisis for me because fundamental to all Abrahamic belief is that God makes all people with souls, there are no humans born without souls. But it was clear that they lacked them. So, they may have been born with souls, but they had killed their souls. And western culture had helped them every step of the way, from exposing them to heavily sexualized media, to putting them on head meds while they were still children, to raising them up in a gynocratic order where the mother wears the pants, to harshly punishing them for cultivating any talents or skills outside of the many forms of lying.

There is the jassad made in the image of Solomon, the Antichrist, the dajjal, and he has put in place a system in the west to mass-produce spiritually-dead humans who serve him.

Thanks for posting @MongoloidJoe, I like this scholar and have seen his content before, but hadn't yet watched these videos.

Yeah, true. But still fake and easily debunked compared to Christianity
Not really, I think objectively Judaism/Christianity are lower iq compared to Islam. Mostly because it was made later and fixed the mistakes of the previous religions.

Religion in a nutshell. Keep promoting everything that look good in modern times, while ignoring every thing that debunks it. Cognitive bias

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back