Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Does He Talk?"

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★
Has anyone here ever over heard someone asking this about you behind your back after you walk past them? I had some girl co worker ask another co-worker this about me because I would ignore her instead of saying "hi" (she was ugly, I don't like cold approaching people anyways, and she never made an effort of her own to talk to me).

Yes, in highschool people suspected I might be autistic or mute.

She's a entilted whore if she thinks she deserves a hello despite not giving one herself

I've only started to realise that a lot of normies consider it rude to be quiet, they feel like they're owed you talking to them despite making no real effort themselves

She's a entilted whore if she thinks she deserves a hello despite not giving one herself

Yea, some faggot at the same job got offended by me it appears because when he looked at me, I just looked back at him and then left without saying hello.

Yea, some faggot at the same job got offended by me it appears because when he looked at me, I just looked back at him and then left without saying hello.
Lmao i had the exact same situation, he told me that i need to say hello when clovking him nut i just ignored it

There's nothing to talk about with stupid normtards.
Apart from this, I won't say anything to a foid as an ugly man, it could be easily some form of sexual harassment in their eyes.

Has anyone here ever over heard someone asking this about you behind your back after you walk past them? I had some girl co worker ask another co-worker this about me because I would ignore her instead of saying "hi" (she was ugly, I don't like cold approaching people anyways, and she never made an effort of her own to talk to me).
Yes a million times , people have told this behind my back. Especially extended family members and classsmates.