Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does having a phone case signal to everyone that you are weak, poor and beta?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Thinking about it I never see good looking guys with phone cases, they always run around with their iPhones naked

Having a phone case essentially means youre afraid to drop your phone and damage it which means youre either beta or poor

Both of these are extremely unattractive traits and women will avoid you

Is it worth it getting rid of my phone case?

i only use a phone case because my phone is too slippery

people in my country usually have phone case because they are too poor to afford one so you gotta take care it

I've thought about that too. 90% of beta males and incels have this kind of phone cases. Never seen any Chads with these which is why I don't use mine anymore
HTB1JMk7hlHH8KJjy0Fbq6AqlpXao 350x350

No.

Sorry but this is a stupid thread. Foids dont care about your phone case. They care about your genetics & status.

Even if you are rich, do you really want to spend the time ordering, waiting, getting back your data, starting over with new data. All this extra time, INCONVENIENCE, and effort just for one mistake?

USE A CASE. Just do it.

phone cases costs money im just unsure why people would think you are poor with a case than without one
i dont use a phone case because 99% of the time my phone just chills in my pocket so I never saw a need for it

Sorry but this is a stupid thread. Foids dont care about your phone case. They care about your genetics & status.

I honestly cannot believe this is a thread lmao.

I use one now but only because it came with the phone and it's small and black so it looks good. But I never drop my phone

no lol this is borderline bluepill

a phone case is ok if you're chad, and if you're not it's over with or without it

aka it never matters

nigga i dont care i dont want to break it and buy a new one and i have dropped my phone outside at least 20 times over the past 3 years

no case for your fucking face

i have an otterbox with a 20000mAh battery velcroed to the back of it and a short right-angle cable connecting it to my phone to charge it

i don't give two shits what holes think about it, i ain't running out of juice to impress some cunt

I have a case

I dont even have a phone:feelsohgod:

There's no case for your phone!

You need a case for your brain that stops you from using it because this is the most low IQ thread I've ever seen

No all Normies have one for their iphone.

THE PHONECASEPILL IS REAL

i have a silicone case, its like a condom for iphone JFL

You must be autistic.
No.

Even if you are rich, do you really want to spend the time ordering, waiting, getting back your data, starting over with new data. All this extra time, INCONVENIENCE, and effort just for one mistake?

USE A CASE. Just do it.
This.

My phone back is glass, the front is tempered grp (or just glass). I've dropped it more times than I can count and there isn't a single dent.

I've got a fucking strong otterbox case ngl, I don't want my shit breaking though, I'd rather accidentally drop my phone and still have a phone rather than lose everything I had because of some sad excuse for a case