Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does having a lot body hair and facial hair (beard) makes me low t or high t

• Thread starter AutisticCopecel
  • Start date
AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
except head of course im balding there:feelsrope: (inb4 soy face)

Blood test, the only way.

Men with more body hair are usually bald.

I've noticed some ethnics like Mexicans are usually blessed with full head of hair and a lot of body hair on top of this, this of course at a cost of being ethnic and having shitskin

More body hair=high T like others already said.

I assume it means high T but I also know body hair is about adaption

DHT makes your body hairy and your head bald.

Probably high dht. You can be low t with high dht btw

It just means you're a deathnik

Manosphere redpill crap overemphasizes the importance of testosterone for attraction. A lot of testosterone won't change your face into being better looking. Pretty boy Chads have almost no testosterone whatsoever but attract women just about as much as naturally chiseled hunk Chads.

Manosphere redpill crap overemphasizes the importance of testosterone for attraction. A lot of testosterone won't change your face into being better looking. Pretty boy Chads have almost no testosterone whatsoever but attract women just about as much as naturally chiseled hunk Chads.
This. Also very high testosterone on an incel pretty much lower his looks as incel immune systems cant handle it well