Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill does getting a girlfriend prevent you from being bullied?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I was thinking about this last night, all bullying victims are lonely people, they have no friends, no girlfriend. no one to helps them, no one respects them.
this is like being socially dead, imagine what the rest of your life will be like. loneliness is a death sentence

Depends , I know a subhuman who had a becky way out of his league and she cheated on him with his bully

think they're still together today :feelskek::feelskek:

Not always, I've already seen it happen twice, but those cases are exceptions

if you have a girlfriend, you aren't the type of guy to get bullied anyawy
that's right, I've never seen anyone with a girlfriend being bullied.

Depends , I know a subhuman who had a becky way out of his league and she cheated on him with his bully

Was she Pean, by any chance? They are extremely hypergamous.

Yes. People are weirded out and distrustful of guys without partners. Society is so gynocentric that it's set up that if a foid doesn't accept your company, you're flawed or dangerous somehow

if you have a girlfriend, you aren't the type of guy to get bullied anyawy
high IQ

I was thinking about this last night, all bullying victims are lonely people, they have no friends, no girlfriend. no one to helps them, no one respects them.
this is like being socially dead, imagine what the rest of your life will be like. loneliness is a death sentence

Cucks exist

"does getting a girlfriend prevent you from being bullied ? " Not necessarily.

"does getting a girlfriend prevent you from being bullied ? " Not necessarily.
well people used to bully me because I had no friends and I was lonely.

If you’re ugly and quiet and still somehow got a girlfriend in school. You’re likely to still be picked on and people might try to steal her from you.

not if you are the rare betabuxx cuck who manages to have a foid that isn't embarassed to walk next to you. Those guys get bullied by everyone, especially their spouse

Getting a girlfriend immediately increases your status both to other men and other women (that's why women always want guys who are married/in a relationship). It signals that you have succeeded biologically and that you are an alpha.

The hotter your girlfriend the more this is true. If you have an ugly girlfriend it won't affect much, if your girlfriend is Stacy, you will be untouchable and desired.

It's the other way around.
If you're bullied, no gf will want to be with you.

Yes, having a girlfriend prevents, bullies like to mock and persecute and shame those that are vulnerable, lonely and unwanted, outcasts, the ones with less status (like other user said, having a girlfriend means high status especially if she is hot).
Getting a girlfriend immediately increases your status both to other men and other women (that's why women always want guys who are married/in a relationship). It signals that you have succeeded biologically and that you are an alpha.

The hotter your girlfriend the more this is true. If you have an ugly girlfriend it won't affect much, if your girlfriend is Stacy, you will be untouchable and desired.
you explained flawlessly, must feel good to have a hot girlfriend and having high status because of her.

You get bullied because you are physically weak ' skinny, short, baby acne faces ) so of course with such looks, you will never get a gf. If you are ugly but physically strong no one will dare to bully you.

Only if she's a tomboy

Strength in life helps you. People respect you if you can fuck them up.

You get bullied because you are physically weak ' skinny, short, baby acne faces ) so of course with such looks, you will never get a gf. If you are ugly but physically strong no one will dare to bully you.
word up

I think it can, but if you are a weak physically defenseless male and by some Miracle a girl chooses you over chad and the million other orbiters of hers,

chad as well as other normies trying to access the pussy of your gf will ruthlessly bully you and embarrass you in front of her until she leaves you for someone else.

think they're still together today :feelskek::feelskek:
Brutal

They can be bullied but more likely mildly ( 'friendly mocking' ).
Real subhumans are bullied without mercy, outcasted, isolated and ignored.

more than likely the will wait till you are around you and then start covert and overt domination games. passive agressive and disrespectful things will be done to put you down which eventually will make her distance herself from you and one of the agressors may be witting to fill the void.

men are more evil than women. women are bitches but men are a threat, especially in numbers when they are embolden to become even more aggressive because theyre tough in a group but if the tables turned and you had the numbers they wouldnt try it. :feelsseriously:

we are among animals. treat it as such :fuk: