Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel does fapping cause acne?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
im in my 20s and im still getting mad acne every fucking day!!!!!

fuck

does anyone know? any tried no fapping for sometime ?

im in my 20s and im still getting mad acne every fucking day!!!!!

fuck

does anyone know? any tried no fapping for sometime ?
No
Stress is the most common way to get acne
depression also causes acne.

Beating your meat does not..

If you have a very positive mindset you will see your face clearly up in weeks depending how bad it is. Just ignore the pimple and don't touch it..

It does. Spikes your hormones. Dairy is also very bad.

get accutane

If youre prone to acne literally EVERYTHING makes you get pimples. The only way i dont get them is if i were to not fap, eat nothing but clean homemade food and not too many calories while drinking 2L+ water everyday. That shit isnt even possible and the worst part is if i miss one thing boom, pimples and facial bloat the very next day

nah fapping doesn't cause it. for me it was stress. i don't get them anymore though. i smoke too much pot for that.

No
Stress is the most common way to get acne
depression also causes acne.

Beating your meat does not..

If you have a very positive mindset you will see your face clearly up in weeks depending how bad it is. Just ignore the pimple and don't touch it..
So just get a good personality bro?
get accutane
Tbh

Accutane is great, but just take a low dose for a longer period of time to mitigate the side effects

Stop looking for an excuse to stop fapping and just do it.

yes it does. when im on long streaks i see very very minimal acne or sometimes even no acne. for instance i broke my streak a week ago and had a huge acne outbreak.

I wank loads, yet my face is pretty clean (save for my t-section, hairline and lower chin).
Maybe it's genetics? Who knows.

It certainly does not CAUSE acne, but it can aggravate it. I have severe acne and when I don't ejaculate for a couple of days my skin actually gets better. The reason is simply because Testosterone doesn't get turned into Dihydrotestosterone when you don't fap. DHT is responsible for acne, hair loss etc.
Acne can't be cured by just doing NoFap. Eventually, you'll have to fap anyways and you'll break out again. Go see a dermatologist if you have mediocre-severe acne. I've been on accutane for almost two months now and my skin already doesn't get oily anymore, which means that the acne bacterium is not able to grow as easily. I get around 3 new pimples every day at the moment. When I do NoFap it's like 1.

nah thats a nofap cope. DOnt believe into the bs, its just a common saying to try and get more delusional ppl to join the nofap cult