Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Does Elliot Page mog you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36666
  • Start date

Does Elliot mog you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
He's 5'1.
Elliotpage 20211226 0001

Elliotpage 20211226 0002

brutal smv tank. Page was cuter as a she

White.
Rich.
Famous.

No questions asked.

Brb ill go bleach my eyes

jaw mogs me to self harm in gmod

Is this a tranny?

I mog "him" by having a penis and balls.

Mogs me no joke, chadlite face she mogs all fakecels here.

Only thing that i got on him or her is height tbh.and dick and balls of course.

I height and dick mog him, it's funny because she doesn't look like a man even after surgery, she looks even more like a dyke.

Tbh I didn't even have to look at the pictures (they look fucking awful) to decisively say "no". It's right there in the title, 5'1" :feelshaha:

Can't wait for him to go for leg extension surgery. It would be really interesting to see a celebrity go through with that. There would be a bunch of news afterwards about how crazy you'd have to be to do that, articles posing "toxic masculinity" as a reason why short men would ever put themselves through that, etc...

dick mog him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYkWhqYAqTc

Last edited:
In terms of face, yes.

It'd get more pussy than me no doubt, so yes.

Only the jaw but she looks disgusting as a male. When she was female, she was actually very attractive.

Holy shit, what has she done????????????
She was so fucking cute and attractive and now she looks like a monster. :dafuckfeels:

Holy shit, what has she done????????????
She was so fucking cute and attractive and now she looks like a monster. :dafuckfeels:

Unfortunately, as "he" is statusmaxxed, he won't have to go through the normal male sexual market experience.
So "he" will never understand.

a travesty. she should've been sent to the mental asylum and treated with incel gangbang therapy instead of letting her mutilate herself :feelsUgh: if you watch some of her early interviews she's not even a basic bitch like most holes tbh. I bet this wouldn't have happened if she'd gotten knocked up as a 14 year old girl like every hole is supposed to

bro she was so cute before

1510424894370.jpg

"He" mogs me facially and framewise ngl.

If "he" does not mog you, you aren't incel. Maybe not heightmogged but Elliot could get more pussy than all of us just based on being statusmaxxed. So many dykes would want to scissor Elliot.

Clown World. I want this ride to end. :feelsUnreal:

If "he" does not mog you, you aren't incel. Maybe not heightmogged but Elliot could get more pussy than all of us just based on being statusmaxxed. So many dykes would want to scissor Elliot.
How the hell would she be able penetrate foids, if they already see men with micropenises as useless? Also, lesbians want foids not trans men.

No I am a big heavy set ogre. I can pick that tranny dyke up and throw it several meters far.
bro she was so cute before

1510424894370.jpg
Foid FTMS are mega retarded holy shit.

How the hell would she be able penetrate foids, if they already see men with micropenises as useless? Also, lesbians want foids not trans men.
Even she mogs me at sex, she could get more pussy than me even though I have a big dick. :feelsbadman:

That tranny mogs me. Brutal...

WHY DID SO MANY OF YOU VOTE YES?
THIS THING IS DISGUSTING :feelspuke: