Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does Elliot Rodger mog you?

Does Elliot Rodger mog you

• Total voters
Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
Does Elliot Rodger mog you

mogs me even in death

Rotting meat, dogs, and cripples mog me

Easily. Not just looks but money and status too.

Elliot Rodger was a volcel and stacyonly. He wasn't an incel.

Yes Mogs my face

I agree. In Asia he'd be chad
I have no sympathy for him tbh. He could have gotten sex. He was normal looking and of average height. He even admitted himself he was stacy only.

JoinedMar 20, 2024Posts6

Elliot Rodger mogs me so hard it's not even funny.
I have a hard time considering him an incel for this reason, even though others may disagree.

Mogs me by 10000 lightyears

Yes, he mogs me to oblivion. We aren't even the same species. Nevertheless, he is the one who introduced myself and countless others to the blackpill, so he must always be respected for his contributions to the community.

I'm not even close to him in looks

vERy much so.

Elliot Rodger mogs me so hard it's not even funny.
I have a hard time considering him an incel for this reason, even though others may disagree.

I have no sympathy for him tbh. He could have gotten sex. He was normal looking and of average height. He even admitted himself he was stacy only.
Bullshit. He wouldn't have gotten laid anyway. His father was broke. He had mental problems, he even had to change schools 'cause of it. He got bullied and kicked around in school. Had racist mother.

And people say mentalcels aren't truecels

He was our saint saviour.

Easily. Not just looks but money and status too.
Elliot Rodger was a volcel and stacyonly. He wasn't an incel.
I agree. In Asia he'd be chad
uneducated faggots, stfu and stop spreading misinformation and stop running your mouth about shit you dont know. respect the saint.

uneducated faggots, stfu and stop spreading misinformation and stop running your mouth about shit you dont know. respect the saint.
He would be able to find an Asian girlfriend if he bulked up a little more.

Exactly fucking greycels not understanding the struggle of ER. I have read some of his writing and it was brutal

Asian foids are more racist than white foids

Average noodle whore

Bullshit. He wouldn't have gotten laid anyway. His father was broke. He had mental problems, he even had to change schools 'cause of it. He got bullied and kicked around in school. Had racist mother.

And people say mentalcels aren't truecels
Elliot was very skinny. If he bulked up and gained an extra 45lbs and did some basic combat sports the bullying would probably be reduced.

Elliot was very skinny. If he bulked up and gained an extra 45lbs and did some basic combat sports the bullying would probably be reduced.
You are bluepilled if you believe that. Fuck off fakecel. They has been a infiltration of fakecels here lately.

Don't you know that ugly duckling still face PTSD in workplaces. Also no gym for your height and race.

If he bulked up and gained an extra 45lbs and did some basic combat sports the bullying would probably be reduced.
10+ people attacked him in a party or something, all of them were taller than him. Not sure how that would help.

Exactly fucking greycels not understanding the struggle of ER. I have read some of his writing and it was brutal
I recently read his entire manifesto. I am not ignorant to his struggle. I sympathise a lot, but acknowledge he could have tried improving his looks more instead of just taking walks and hoping for the best.

Yeah people attacked him, but it was not because of his face. He got drunk and started acting aggressive.

Elliot was 5'9 and didn't have a hideous face. It isn't blue pilled to say he could have done more for himself. Stop being a simp.

I recently read his entire manifesto. I am not ignorant to his struggle. I sympathise a lot, but acknowledge he could have tried improving his looks more instead of just taking walks and hoping for the best.
You would understand him more if you had mental problems and were bullied since childhood. 5'9 might be tall for you, but in his place he was a manlet and got bullied for it
Yeah people attacked him, but it was not because of his face. He got drunk and started acting aggressive.
Why did they attack them in school? Why did he have to change school?
It isn't blue pilled to say he could have done more for himself.
Do more why to fail? And from where would he get motivation to do anything when he had shitty parents, mental problems and a society that stomped on him like a doormat.

Also fuck off fakecel

You would understand him more if you had mental problems and were bullied since childhood. 5'9 might be tall for you, but in his place he was a manlet and got bullied for it

Why did they attack them in school? Why did he have to change school?

Do more why to fail? And from where would he get motivation to do anything when he had shitty parents, mental problems and a society that stomped on him like a doormat.

Also fuck off fakecel
I don't know the average height where he was, but 5'9 in most places is pretty good. I do not live in the states so forgive me for my ignorance.

He was attacked in school for his autism and shyness. That's why I suggested he could have started lifting weights and doing some combat sports. Elliot did *try* going to the gym, but foolishly trained everyday which means the muscles had no time to repair, thus not growing as a result. Nor did he eat enough.

He didn't live with parents, and his mental disorders could be fixed by going to the gym which would increase his neurological power due to the increase in testosterone. Before I began going to the gym I thought the ghost of Hitler was trying to communicate with me, once I started training that went away.

There's a difference between being incel and being too lazy to improve yourself. Blackops2cel is an example of an actual incel.

Last edited:
He only liked blonde girls. Asian toilets are ugly af.

He was attacked in school for his autism and shyness. That's why I suggested he could have started lifting weights and doing some combat sports. Elliot did *try* going to the gym, but foolishly trained everyday which means the muscles had no time to repair, thus not growing as a result. Nor did he eat enough.

He didn't live with parents, and his mental disorders could be fixed by going to the gym which would increase his neurological power due to the increase in testosterone. Before I began going to the gym I thought the ghost of Hitler was trying to communicate with me, once I started training that went away.
@LeFrenchCel Is this fakecel's post ban deserving. He is spouting "Just Go to Gym :soy::soy::soy:" Nonsense

@LeFrenchCel Is this fakecel's post ban deserving. He is spouting "Just Go to Gym :soy::soy::soy:" Nonsense
I didn't say going to the gym would solve the fact blonde girls don't like him. I said it would stop *a lot* of the bullying.

Last edited:
Redpilled retardation isn't worthy of a ban

he is parentshaver

mogs me big time

he was a fakecel but I dont blame him for being stacy only tbh. if any sheboon or landwhale can get chad easily he should get the stacy equivalent

5'9 is borderline subhuman, below average for whites

He was low T and genetically a huge framecel, there was nothing significant he could have done about it without steroids
Low T can be solved, frame is difficult without steroids. I wonder what would happen if he took steroids.

in everything but height.

Yes but I'm taller and more gymaxxed. I am more of an ogre