Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does cayden zhang exaggerate the plight of east asians?

does cayden zhang exaggerate the plight of asians?

• Total voters
this forum lives in some alternative dimension, chinks cuck latinos, slavs these days ( even sometimes SEA one ) etc only reason why they don't cuck rakeshs and arabs is cause of mateguarding

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Gl Asians do exist but they are more rare when compared to gl Europoids. I would say 75% of Europoids are good looking where as only 5% of Asians are truly moggers.

If 70% Asians looked like this:

117621600699971ac78a96445bc2bdd3.jpg

I think they would be considered a mogger race and race mixing between Europid races and Asians would not be a bad idea since it would create Eurasian moggers.
He isn’h a chink @comradespiderman29 @Jason Voorhees @Natey Nate

Now that I’ve actually gone to asia I’ve realized the sheer amount of subhumanity of chinks, it’s actually insane how subhuman the typical chink is the facial structure of joe merrick mogs the average chinks. The average chink is also 5’4-5’8 hardly did I see anybody my height or taller
Stop coping so much. The average Asian Is 6'2, has a chiseled jawline, almond eyes, Hazel eyes and has very light skin and light brown hair. You're denying reality. Every Asian looks like a k-pop star.

this forum lives in saome alternative dimension, chinks cuck latinos, slavs these days ( even sometimes SEA one ) etc only reason why they don't cuck rakeshs and arabs is cause of mateguarding

@WorthlessSlavicShit
You are drunk on vodka quite clearly

Stop coping so much. The average Asian Is 6'2, has a chiseled jawline, almond eyes, Hazel eyes and has very light skin and light brown hair. You're denying reality.
and a 12 inch byc!

The average slavic woman vomits at the thought of a chink approaching. Those dating slavs which is usually betabuxxing 99% of the time are the top 1% of chinks.

Maybe Imran khan the paki prime minister can pass as greek but most MENAs and south asians look distinct.
just like gl hapas

IMG 2659
IMG 2655
IMG 2653
IMG 2657

@ReconElement vote yes

Maybe Imran khan the paki prime minister can pass as greek but most MENAs and south asians look distinct.
I never said Curries look like Arabs on average. I said some can, and curries are at least causacaoid.

Pretty sure the first 2 are mixed but like I said ive never seen a chang irl. These guys must be like top 0.01% or something.
yea theyre mixed and look mixed

im saying gl hapas look hapa

Pretty sure the first 2 are mixed but like I said ive never seen a chang irl. These guys must be like top 0.01% or something.
All are mixed. Kpooooooop stars all surgerymaxxed and bleachmaxxed and makeupmaxxed. Frauding faggots

I never said Curries look like Arabs on average. I said some can, and curries are at least causacaoid.
Not all curries are pure caucasoids. Many have australoid admixture and features

Not changs mixed+frauded+surgeries fuck off chinks are below cockroaches in smv thats reality
hapas are changs

HAPAS ARE NOT WHITE AND NEVER WILL BE YOU ANNOYING FUCK

yea theyre mixed and look mixed

im saying gl hapas look hapa
Nigga you can't tell me the first nigga looks asian with a straight face. That is just a white man with asian eyes.

Nigga you can't tell me the first nigga looks asian with a straight face. That is just a white man with asian eyes.
DOES HE LOOK WHITE TO YOU? HE LOOKS LIKE A HAPA PHENOTYPICALLY YOU COPING RACIST FUCK

HAPAS ARE ASIAN

Oh so your manipulating people for votes now this is why nobody likes you here
he said this recently in my other thread. Comrade by default votes against asians so its fair

they arent that rare, thats why someone made a video on it

koreans have distant siberian ancestry
and theyre cold adapted asians like northern chinese living anove the yangtze river

DOES HE LOOK WHITE TO YOU? HE LOOKS LIKE A HAPA PHENOTYPICALLY YOU COPING RACIST FUCK

HAPAS ARE ASIAN
He doesn't look like a typical 50/50 Asian mix. You could have used a better example of that. This nigga has a european skull and european colouring. He does look asian because of his eyes and hair like I said but besides that he doesn't have any of thr typical asian falios. He is an exception. Most hapas ive seen don't look like this tbh @Cayden Zhang

He doesn't look like a typical 50/50 Asian mix. You could have used a better example of that. This nigga has a european skull and european colouring. He does look asian because of his eyes and hair like I said but besides that he doesn't have any of thr typical asian falios. He is an exception. Most hapas ive seen don't look like this tbh @Cayden Zhang

View attachment 1194638View attachment 1194639
YOU ARE SO FUCKING RACIST

LET HAPAS BE ASIAN

He isn’h a chink @comradespiderman29 @Jason Voorhees @Natey Nate
What is his race then?

He looks like a good looking asian to me. His feature are Asian so probably doesn't matter if he is mixed with white.

What is his race then?

He looks like a good looking asian to me. His feature are Asian so probably doesn't matter if he is mixed with white.
He’s hapa but theyre literally asian lmao.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING RACIST

LET HAPAS BE ASIAN
Im not racist. Im just objective. Hapas are asian yes but claiming that hapa is what a typical 50/50 hapa mix looks like is disingenuous.

View attachment 1194638View attachment 1194639
His eye area is fully asian; eye area is number one when it comes to racial classification. Additionally, he has asian cheekbones, hairline, hair colour, hair texture, skin tone (other than freckles), and wide flatish nose

just accept gl hapas look hapa and dont contradict your other thread lmao

i posted other examples like him:

he literally has asian colouring, eyes and bones

Im not racist. Im just objective. Hapas are asian yes but claiming that hapa is what a typical 50/50 hapa mix looks like is disingenuous.
he looks hapa lmao. No one would even guess quapa

imagine calling me disingenuous when people thinknthey look hapa

@dementus even thinks the hapa he posted looks ASIAN not hapa

gl hapas arent white u fucking retard

these people will claim hapas look fully asian or fully white when its convenient

hapas are the most hated race

His eye area is fully asian; eye area is number one when it comes to racial classification. Additionally, he has asian cheekbones, hairline, hair colour, hair texture, skin tone (other than freckles), and wide flatish nose

just accept gl hapas look hapa and dont contradict your other thread lmao

i posted other examples like him:

View attachment 1194649

he literally has asian colouring, eyes and bones
he looks hapa lmao. No one would even guess quapa
When did I say he doesn't look hapa? He is clearly not white like I said but he does have a more Caucasian skull despite all this. Quapas are white

“chadpreets can pass as med”

jfl at this sandnigger calling curries white

@lazy_gamer_423 @DarkStar

“pakis are tall” theyre tiny according to stats

@Rapist are pakis tall?
Pakis were originally 5'9 on average but when down to 5'6 because of cousin-fucking and malnutrition. Pakis in England are almost as tall as whites, meaning most of these guys' families didn't do any inbreeding for them to reach that average height, or they had better nutrition so they're not as short as mainland Pakis.

(all South Asians are considered Indians but most people in England are Pakis)

“chadpreets can pass as med”

jfl at this sandnigger calling curries white

@lazy_gamer_423 @DarkStar

“pakis are tall” theyre tiny according to stats

@Rapist are pakis tall?

I said some can pass as med. Seethe and cope ricecuck. No pure Asian no matter how attractive can pass as white.
View attachment 1194621
Chadpreets are very very rare, according to @wereq @ChudMasterofBation theyre less than 0.01% & even @CopingForBrutality once said that they’re less than that iirc.

holy cope, 50% white DNA "b-bu-but they dont have european featues sar!"

Pakis were originally 5'9 on average but when down to 5'6 because of cousin-fucking and malnutrition. Pakis in England are almost as tall as whites, meaning most of these guys' families didn't do any inbreeding for them to reach that average height, or they had better nutrition so they're not as short as mainland Pakis.
View attachment 1194705
(all South Asians are considered Indians but most people in England are Pakis)
Inbreeding has nothing to do with it, it's just nutrients. I have 3 cousins who are all taller and more athletic than me, and their parents are cousins.