Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does cayden zhang exaggerate the plight of east asians?

does cayden zhang exaggerate the plight of asians?

• Total voters
D

Despicablecel

Overlord
★★★
They arent ideal but still mog bottom tier races. He says theyre even below abos, curries and south east asians. He said east asians mog south east asians in another thread which was a freudian slip. Hes clearly half trolling.

Last edited:
it's gigaover for ricecels

it's gigaover for ricecels
They arent ideal but still mog bottom tier races. He says theyre even below abos, curries and south east asians. He said east asians mog south east asians in another thread which was a freudian slip. Hes clearly half trolling.

Yes. Race in general doesn't matter too much but I agree it's hard to be GL as an Asian. Mongoloid skull has a dozen falios that have to be overcome to be GL which is rare.

Yes. Race in general doesn't matter too much but I agree it's hard to be GL as an Asian. Mongoloid has a dozen falios that have to be overcome to be GL which is rare.
I agree but on average they arent repulsive due to colouring and most of their bone structure (other than maxilla and orbitals which are important ofc). They also arent the shortest race by any means and height is quite important since being 5’8 mogs being 5’5

If you are an average or above average Asian you can still find a gook foid to date. @Cayden Zhang is a volcel because he chooses not to date within his own race even though he could based on looks alone. Elliot Rodger himself was a volcel in that sense. Instead of going to Asia he chose to fixate autistically on blonde stacies

If you are an average or above average Asian you can still find a gook foid to date. @Cayden Zhang is a volcel because he chooses not to date within his own race even though he could based on looks alone. Elliot Rodger himself was a volcel in that sense. Instead of going to Asia he chose to fixate autistically on blonde stacies
Vote yes then

The average chink is uglier thn the elephant man and capped at 1/10. With a dozen unfixable failos including ehgith, frame, hypisctanic, brachycephalic skull, low ear canal, and maxillary recession. The average chink has no redeeming features and every failo in the book. Chinks are in hell Humans are in heaven. You don’t know suffering if you are not a chink.

Yes. Race in general doesn't matter too much but I agree it's hard to be GL as an Asian. Mongoloid skull has a dozen falios that have to be overcome to be GL which is rare.
vote yes then

The average chink is uglier thn the elephant man and capped at 1/10. With a dozen unfixable failos including ehgith, frame, hypisctanic, brachycephalic skull, low ear canal, and maxillary recession. The average chink has no redeeming features and every failo in the book. Chinks are in hell Humans are in heaven. You don’t know suffering if you are not a chink.
All of that is autism. Nobody except you and the arabs think asians are on the very bottom

I agree but on average they arent repulsive due to colouring and most of their bone structure (other than maxilla and orbitals which are important ofc). They also arent the shortest race by any means and height is quite important since being 5’8 mogs being 5’5
I don't really think asian coloring or bone structure looks good tbh. Asian faces look blocky, heavy and harsh. They don't look very refined and they have yellowish tint to their skin and pitch black squinty slant eyes. Curries for example are on average uglier but seem to be more often GL. I've seen chadpreets and chaddams irl but ive never seen chang irl in the US.

He says they cant date any race of women. Please vote yes bro

Vote yes then
I mean on a whole Asians have a lower smv than other races and a harder time dating but still, I think as long as you aren't a sub 5 and atleast a 6/10 you can find a foid of your own race. Now, @Cayden Zhang is a volcel but the plight of Asian men on average is real from what I have seen irl

I mean on a whole Asians have a lower smv than other races and a harder time dating but still, I think as long as you aren't a sub 5 and atleast a 6/10 you can find a foid of your own race. Now, @Cayden Zhang is a volcel but the plight of Asian men on average is real from what I have seen irl
In conclusion yes, he exaggerates it a little but not by that much

Ricecels are on par with currycels in regards to SMV. Ricecels just don’t get stereotyped for being “creeps”. Ricecels get stereotyped for being nerdy and not masculine but currys also get that

You had a different opinion before. Cayden says theyre below abos, curries and somalis bro. He is exaggerating dude.

Abos and curries have the lowest SMV but Somalis are pretty close

Its not that bad, again unless you are a sub 5. And you yourself said you are good looking, a 6 or 7/10. Idk why you are even on this forum. Just find a Chinese foid and ascend. Literally touch grass

It goes beyond that the most chinks but not all have hypiscranic skulls which basically mean they look punchable from the side. Also the bulging eyes (not deep set) are a huge problem too they make the maxilla look even worse than it is and make the eyes bulge out in some photos

You had a different opinion before. Cayden says theyre below abos, curries and somalis bro. He is exaggerating dude.
Yep. There is no way Asians are below curries, abos or Somalis tbh. Those are the ugliest races in the world

Also I’m not a 6-7 right now I said thats my potential on the chink scale with hardmaxxing and leanmaxxing. Right now I’m like a 5 on the chinkscale so a 1/10

I don't really think asian coloring or bone structure looks good tbh. Asian faces look blocky, heavy and harsh. They don't look very refined and they have yellowish tint to their skin and pitch black squinty slant eyes. Curries for example are on average uglier but seem to be more often GL. I've seen chadpreets and chaddams irl but ive never seen chang irl in the US.
I said their colouring and most of their bone structure isnt repulsive. There are exceptions like those extremely wide faced asians but theyre mostly mongol or chukiangid. Yellowish tint is not ideal but not repulsive snd they at least dont have brown skin or hyperpigmented lips which are massive failos. Cayden is saying east asians are below abos, somalis, south east asians and curries. I think on average theyre above all of them but yea curries have higher ceilings

Yep. There is no way Asians are below curries, abos or Somalis tbh. Those are the ugliest races in the world
Only abos are below Asians. Mann Chadpreets can pass as med, and escape the Curry tax. Many Pakistanis are also tall. Same with Somalis, they are one of the tallest people in the world.

Yellowish tint is not ideal but not repulsive snd they at least dont have brown skin or hyperpigmented lips which are massive failos
I Have always said I have one toned red lips. Most ethnics except Arabs, have a dark upper lip. Whites and Arabs are the only ones who don't. My lips are red af, I don't need to wear tinted lip balm like gay Kpooop stars.

Last edited:
I Have always said I have one toned red lips. Most ethnics except Arabs, have a dark upper lip. Whites and Arabs are the only ones who don't. My lips are red af, I don't need to wear tinted lip balm like Kpooop stars.
@Made in Heaven

Only abos are below Asians. Mann Chadpreets can pass as med, and escape the Curry tax. Many Pakistanis are also tall. Same with Somalis, they are one of the tallest people in the world.
But isn't the average height in Somalia like 5'7 ir something. That is not much. I actually mog a lot of Somalis in height irl. Some are indeed tall but most are skinny and shorter than Europeanz. Now yes Northern Indians are usually more attractive but Central and Southern Indians all look like abos

But isn't the average height in Somalia like 5'7 ir something. That is not much. I actually mog a lot of Somalis in height irl. Some are indeed tall but most are skinny and shorter than Europeanz. Now yes Northern Indians are usually more attractive but Central and Southern Indians all look like abos
It's because, if nutrition. Even Lebanese people are are very tall when given good nutrition. Anyway,bour average is 5'10

It's because, if nutrition. Even Lebanese people are are very tall when given good nutrition. Anyway,bour average is 5'10
he lives in the west where somalis have western nutrition

“chadpreets can pass as med”

jfl at this sandnigger calling curries white

@lazy_gamer_423 @DarkStar

“pakis are tall” theyre tiny according to stats

@Rapist are pakis tall?

@Rapist are pakis tall?
I said some can pass as med. Seethe and cope ricecuck. No pure Asian no matter how attractive can pass as white.
IMG 20240708 191822

Last edited:
I said their colouring and most of their bone structure isnt repulsive. There are exceptions like those extremely wide faced asians but theyre mostly mongol or chukiangid. Yellowish tint is not ideal but not repulsive snd they at least dont have brown skin or hyperpigmented lips which are massive failos. Cayden is saying east asians are below abos, somalis, south east asians and curries. I think on average theyre above all of them but yea curries have higher ceilings
I dont think the average matters too much. Most of them are invisible on "average". Like these small differences don't matter they are all in the same boat more or less.

Over for chinks

I dont think the average matters too much. Most of them are invisible on "average". Like these small differences don't matter they are all in the same boat more or less.
Asians don't even have red/pink lips on average. He is coping hard and trying to claim my features. Disgusting gook

@Rapist are pakis tall?

Every race, even blsck and abos look like nordics phenotypically when compared to chinks.

The average chinks suffers more than all the sfcels, currycels, blackcels, sandcels, and tacocels combined its not even close. No human can comprehend the sheer level of subhuman of the yellow inbreeding abomination cult

Yes, they're far from the most unattractive race, especially nowadays thanks to Kpop media halo

chinks are on a lower tier of existence than cockroaches and flies to humans subconsciously.

Yes, they're far from the most unattractive race, especially nowadays thanks to Kpop media halo
And you’re a chink and you’re on here how ironic delusional coper, accept the truth. The brutal, unstopping reality that the yellow inbreeding abomination is the biggest disaster in natural history

Gl Asians do exist but they are more rare when compared to gl Europoids. I would say 75% of Europoids are good looking where as only 5% of Asians are truly moggers.

If 70% Asians looked like this:

117621600699971ac78a96445bc2bdd3.jpg

I think they would be considered a mogger race and race mixing between Europid races and Asians would not be a bad idea since it would create Eurasian moggers.

Take a look at the leaders. Leaders are the tallest usually.
View attachment 1194626
View attachment 1194627
Pakistanis are tall.
Now that I’ve actually gone to asia I’ve realized the sheer amount of subhumanity of chinks, it’s actually insane how subhuman the typical chink is the facial structure of joe merrick mogs the average chinks. The average chink is also 5’4-5’8 hardly did I see anybody my height or taller

Yes, many can pass as meds. Chinks can't because, they're mongoloid.

Gl Asians do exist but they are more rare when compared to gl Europoids. I would say 75% of Europoids are good looking where as only 5% of Asians are truly moggers.

If 70% Asians looked like this:

117621600699971ac78a96445bc2bdd3.jpg

I think they would be considered a mogger race and race mixing between Europid races and Asians would not be a bad idea since it would create Eurasian moggers.
That isn’t a chink. the number for chinks is 0.1% not 5% and I’d say seventy is about average for whites.

Yes, many can pass as meds. Chinks can't because, they're mongoloid.
Maybe Imran khan the paki prime minister can pass as greek but most MENAs and south asians look distinct.