Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does blonde hair really increase smv?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
I doubt so, because I'm a born blonde with half white and half ethnic lineage. I was best looking when I was between 17 and 19. I used to have that famous Justin Bieber haircut and I dyed my hair dark brown, and Foids complimented me with my hair during that time. Calm down Mods, I never had a gf, now almost 27 and still a virgin without gf which means that I'm no fakecel. I'm now blonde, and neither Latina or white Foids are into me. They seem to prefer tanned man with brown hair in general. So, I don't see how blonde hair increases smv tbh. Looking Aryan doesn't work, at least in Europe. Maybe it's different in ethnic/asian homeland.

Only to ethnic women

Blond hair works in SEA, EA, Africa and LA.

I guess most European ethnic women are not included.
Bro you know what i meant when i said ethnic women. It makes no difference to white foids if you are white with brown hair cause you carry the blond genes already. Ethnic women think their kids will look whiter by getting a blond guy because of halo effect.

Last edited:
For women, yes. For men, not sure. I think blue eyes and dark hair is the highest SMV combination.

Yes even the melaesnians or however they’re spelled lol
melanesian-kids-dark-skin-blonde-hair.jpg

Blonde hair won't save you if you're a true incel like myself.
If anything, i'd look bad with blonde hair

How is hair color even an issue? Just dye your hair whichever color and see if it makes a difference.

I don't think hair color affects unless your hair is orange or red

it mogs jet black hair tbh

Cope. Hair colour doesn't matter, only skull bones, neck and height.

Only in countries where whites are worshipped for their status