Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does being good morally make you a cuck?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm watching this very fascinating and humorous interview with a curry Trump University graduate. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Say what you will about (((Trump))), you cannot deny that the man does what it takes to get what he wants. And the fascinating thing is that, in as much as Trump University is a scam, the interviewee makes a good point that what they teach there is exactly the fundamentals of what Trump does to get ahead: Dark Triad maxx. The real scam is that you just can't teach someone to be amoral. You either want it that bad or not.

The whole thing makes me ask if you think taking the altruistic path in life makes you a cuck . . .

I'm watching this very fascinating and humorous interview with a curry Trump University graduate. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Say what you will about (((Trump))), you cannot deny that the man does what it takes to get what he wants. And the fascinating thing is that, in as much as Trump University is a scam, the interviewee makes a good point that what they teach there is exactly the fundamentals of what Trump does to get ahead: Dark Triad maxx. The real scam is that you just can't teach someone to be amoral. You either want it that bad or not.

The whole thing makes me ask if you think taking the altruistic path in life makes you a cuck . . .

Depends what you defend and what you value

No, watching and jerking off to your girlfriend fucking another man makes you a cuck aka cuckold.

Yes. Having morality is masochistic and only limits oneself. Why should I care about people who do not care about me?

Having empathy toward foids and normies is cucked

yeah, how could you be after being treated like shit your whole life

Last edited:
in some ways yes tbh

It's not an attractive trait

Hitler called the conscience an invention of the Jews. He was not 100% wrong, because the Jews were the people who kept God's laws, even if they were blinded after the appearance of the Son.
I call morallessness biblically rather lawlessness combined with lovelessness.
Or also: wickedness.

"All things therefore whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, even so do ye also unto them: for this is the law and the prophets."

Morality for morality's sake is extremely cucked. Morality so that you are viewed as a good person by those surrounding you is good unless you are trying to darktriadmaxx.