Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does Being a 20 Year Old Virgin Mean I’m Doomed?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
Seems like all my childhood friends are getting girlfriends and losing their virginity except me.

Not really, but it increases the probability, very much so.

Nope, not even close.
Get a good job, workout, and then if you can't get laid it is over.

being a 3/10 ethnic means you are doomed. Age is irrelevant I think

Nah, 20 is young.

I wouldn't say it means much really.

we're doomed since day 0

Seems like all my childhood friends are getting girlfriends and losing their virginity except me.
You missed out on teenage love and sex. You missed out on important mental growth. If you are a virgin by 25 then it truely is over. Your brain stops developing at 25.

Your best years are behind you.
Your best years are behind you.

You missed out on teenage love and sex. You missed out on important mental growth. If you are a virgin by 25 then it truely is over. Your brain stops developing at 25.
This, your supposed to as a male to start fucking at like age 13 or 14 and settle around mid 20's as the foid has taken miles of chad cock by then

08apgSv.png

It's all about looks. You could be a 30yo virgin and still make it if you have a >=7/10 face and +5'8 height.

Basically yes

21 is absolute last chance cut off

Yeah, it's over. You were sorrounded by cute horny girl for more than a decade k-12 but couldn't secure a gf. It's just going to get harder from this point onward.

It's all about looks. You could be a 30yo virgin and still make it if you have a >=7/10 face and +5'8 height.
There are no good looking 30 yo virgins, and by then you already missed out on so many crucial experiences. It wouldn't be the same.

Yes. Especially if you went to uni tbh

in theory we all have the chance to ascend. is it likely? idk

No, unless you are severely deformed, you're not.