Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone watch Dbdr?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I started watching him two years ago, before the Normies inavded his main channel and second one(Dbdr extended) where he makes Daily community posts. He was a substitute for this forum, because, I was scared to make an account lol.

I don't watch him regularly anymore, it's obvious, he is pandering to the Normies now, his old videos were so relatable. Normiescum ruin everything.

dont like how his current arc is going, but it is what it is

I don't watch him regularly anymore, it's obvious, he is pandering to the Normies now, his old videos were so relatable. Normiescum ruin everything.
Do you watch Rehab Room?

watching now, he just uploaded a new vid a couple hours ago

Yes. I remember I started watching him when the latest video on his channel was the helicopter parenting video.

He's my favorite blackpill youtuber

He’s alight but I think he’s exaggerating his problems.

He seems to be a failed normie to me. Though I watched some of his videos.

Nah, too drawn out and boring. Can’t really relate to him. I mainly watch Savvy guy, Rehab Room, and a few others I find much more relatable.

hes going to stripclubs, cut whole hair, eating slop, etc
He's spiralling downwards rn
Sadly I don’t see it getting any better for him

I hope his life improves I've been watching him since close to whenever he started his channel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back