Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious does anyone want to be my friend

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i hate rotting alone does anyone want to be my friend so we can vent to eachother and rot together. i dont hate anybody on this forum i respect everyone because we are all going through the same thing

This is not Facebook. We read what you write, we discuss with you when and if you bring an interesting topic. What else do you want? :feelsseriously:

This is not Facebook. We read what you write, we discuss with you when and if you bring an interesting topic. What else do you want? :feelsseriously:
i just want friends :cryfeels::cryfeels:

>Newcuck
100% you are a larping normie

>Newcuck
100% you are a larping normie

No,truecels don't need friends because there's no such thing for them.

I'll summon @InMinecraft

No,truecels don't need friends because there's no such thing for them.
The only true answer tbh
Even when I "befriended" ppl in here either they got banned into oblivion or ghosted my ass only to never return again

The only true answer tbh
Even when I "befriended" ppl in here either they got banned into oblivion or ghosted my ass only to never return again

My guess is that people here have a natural culture of suspicion, whenever I see people here trying to genuinely bond with others I see hoards of people coming in to say stuff like "OK, FBI" and similar comments.

I want to be ur fren :feelsaww:

I would be your friend, but it just so happens that I already have a friend who is 6’5 and white. :foidSoy: