Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone understand what Intellau_Celistic writes ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

Captain
★★★
Each time I see one of his posts it's incredibly cryptic and autistic.

I legit do not understand what he's trying to say.

idk but it's fun trying to figure out what he's saying

he suffer from severe autism

Bianor will explain
@Bianor

He ascended beyond our comprehension

he suffer from severe autism
He ascended beyond our comprehension
He has brain damage from a lesion and has suffered immense trauma in his formative years that’s why he spams random bullshit. He has brief lucidity but he’s probably the most tortured soul on this entire forum.
@ElTruecel knows.

He has brain damage from a lesion and has suffered immense trauma in his formative years that’s why he spams random bullshit. He has brief lucidity but he’s probably the most tortured soul on this entire forum.
@ElTruecel knows.
If that's true than that's sad asf

@ElTruecel knows.

brutal

@ElTruecel knows.
holy fuck that sounds brutal. @Intellau_Celistic i'm sorry bro
Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN

@ElTruecel knows.
I didnt know this, now i have a different introspect of OUR GOD.

I didnt know this, now i have a different introspect of OUR GOD.
He’s the truecel messiah in every aspect. He’s literally the guts of inceldom.
Belittled, starved, and abused by his mother.
autistic
Bullied, beat up, rejected.
5’3
Never had a single friend.

It all makes sense to me I think we are similar

Don't worry about trying to understand it. Just let him cope, his life is already brutal enough.

@ElTruecel knows.
Has this been confirmed? I investigated his old posts. Before the end of 2022 the majority of his posts were completely cohesive and on topic. That's where he mentioned that he had a brain lesion. But I don't know if that's what caused it.

autistic
5’3
shit man

Has this been confirmed? I investigated his old posts. Before the end of 2022 the majority of his posts were completely cohesive and on topic. That's where he mentioned that he had a brain lesion. But I don't know if that's what caused it.
He was already quite neurotic, that brain lesion was the final blow to his mental health.

It’s either that or schizophrenia.

Don't think that's a real person. The first posts from that account seemed to make some sense but at this point it seems to be just a bot posting random stuff. Probably just a troll or an experiment.

May be he doesnt speak english as first language?

Yeah I understand him he just speaks in riddles

I honestly have no idea myself.

IC has gone MIA since he was temp banned and hopes he returns to post

IC has gone MIA since he was temp banned and hopes he returns to post

Why was he banned ?

Pretty sure I saw him post today which is why I created this thread unless someone bumped an old thread

@ElTruecel knows.
Yup

Why was he banned ?

Pretty sure I saw him post today which is why I created this thread unless someone bumped an old thread
I meant after he was perm - banned he isn't as active as before. In fact it seems IC is a shell of him former self .

serious answer: nothing it means nothing. he just suddenly decided to use this forum to spam his favorite manga comics and screenshots with incoherent garbage

serious answer: nothing it means nothing. he just suddenly decided to use this forum to spam his favorite manga comics and screenshots with incoherent garbage

Maybe he feels he’d answer to the thread in the same way that manga character answer to whoever in that screenshot or smth

Your mind isn't evolved enough.

s-l1200.jpg

191c08c7953da66bd20c973bed6e7bfb.png

Each time I see one of his posts it's incredibly cryptic and autistic.

I legit do not understand what he's trying to say.
No clue what he’s saying, but schizo meltdowns are funny as fuck.

He probably doesn't have anything to say but wants to feel included by being part of the thread :feelsbadman:

He is arguably the most truecel guy on the forum if I'm being honest

Sometimes people like him can mentally be thinking of a topic from weeks ago and it'll suddenly come to him.

autistic
5’3
Has he tried taking a shower? :soy::soy:

If “It’s over” was a being in the flesh.

blood speaks in dragonball quotes
i think me and @Intellau_Celistic would be friends irl

Maybe he feels he’d answer to the thread in the same way that manga character answer to whoever in that screenshot or smth
I think that too. Same with screen shots of some posts. I remember talking to him normally few years ago. He talked about his childhood and teen years. How his mother and cousins treated him. Later how his roommates made fun of him.