Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone remember the ufo shot down over Alaska?

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
One of the greatest memory holes of the 21st century (for now) very impressive. Just look it up, it has no updates, nothing.
336F55C3 502D 48CD 879B 753947F1C118
76E8772B DE5A 4B90 A131 D5DFB6B65226

All MSM articles are a day or too after the shoot down, it’s been radio silence since. It’s the same over on YouTube as well.

Just take a look at Wikipedia
69817D7C 7FB7 42CE A557 EB0EC5E1953B

>POV The elite shoving it down the memory hole
55ED459E F817 4F69 BF14 3B863FDC1A34

I vaguely remember this and I think our UFO Info is somewhat bullshit if we truly knew as much as they want us to think they know Trump would have declassified the information already

I hate bailing out in Canada...

I vaguely remember this and I think our UFO Info is somewhat bullshit if we truly knew as much as they want us to think they know Trump would have declassified the information already
He simply doesn't know. The deep state hasn't read him in on a lot of things. Most US presidents are completely in the dark about the activities of the MIC and other players.

The gene-splicing, DEW, paranormal, electrogravitic and various other experiments and R&D projects need to be kept away from even the US president, or else the risk of exposure becomes far too high. The commander in chief doesn't need to know. His job is to make major national decisions publicly.

I believe in UFO's I have seen some weird things in the sky

Fake news by gay jews