Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone remember 2018-2021 instagram hood irony

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★★★★
This is a extremley obscure and rare term, so if it doesnt ring a bell, dont read.

Ive been colllencting old bigniggabruh360noscopenigga stuff, also cumcoochie, ibos alts etc. Since it doesnt exist on arhive and the old stuff is gold.
Anyone else have more material?

Jesse what the hell are you talking about?

bigniggabruh360noscopenigga stuff, also cumcoochie, ibos alts etc
tenor.gif

I remember that community, lol. Back in like 2020-2021, I followed pages like bigniggabruh, peenigga, 60percenthomo, shidoger and others. No saved material, though; if I had any at all it would've been on my old (now broken) phone

Yeah I'm familiar with those types of vids

I remember that community, lol. Back in like 2020-2021, I followed pages like bigniggabruh, peenigga, 60percenthomo, shidoger and others. No saved material, though; if I had any at all it would've been on my old (now broken) phone
There was an adjacent community I enjoyed more; no clue what it was called, though. Some big pages in it included inmate_38, dvuapkaine/dxuapkaine, and kingopp.treski.

I suppose you might remember the John Baione guy that went viral on tiktok back in late 2021/early 2022—this was the community that blew him up, lmao. The infamous "Fuck my mouth bitch nigga" video was something John recorded in response to dvuapkaine, IIRC

Yea. The ig lives and the dramaswere top tier too. Remember lil mar?

Remember lil mar?
Yeah, lmfao; I just checked his Instagram and the dude's still around. Given how nutty he is, I thought he'd be back in jail by now.

I recall him stealing Ibo/60percenthomo's beat back in 2021 to make that "Slingshot" song, jfl

Yes not the community but the memes
It was a small and niche community on instagram all the way back in 2018, i was there and i miss the media
they were not niche in fact like legit Instagram pages pretty much controlled the Zoomer meme sphere for like 2018 - early 2020. bruh Pewdiepie legit would review those memes on his channel

Lol every single fucking Zoomer in my area pretty much knew and posted all those memes. They also followed all the big meme accounts i had a bunch of shit posts from that era damn

Jesse what the hell are you talking about?
JFL if u don’t remember this era. I remember the beautiful meme era where I was obsessed with this type of humor during like 2016-2019. After like early 2020 there was no more set memes tbh

Yes not the community but the memes

they were not niche in fact like legit Instagram pages pretty much controlled the Zoomer meme sphere for like 2018 - early 2020. bruh Pewdiepie legit would review those memes on his channel

Lol every single fucking Zoomer in my area pretty much knew and posted all those memes. They also followed all the big meme accounts i had a bunch of shit posts from that era damn
Bro u dk what ur talking about. No pewdiepie didnt review them.

no not familiar