Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anyone play Sea of Thieves in here?

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

The Fumo of Everything
★★
Game is great, only thing making it bad is that to have the most fun, you have to team up, and all I find are normies. Not using mic due to high inhib makes it more bearable at least, and sometimes you will find this pro player here and there which eases the experience too. But still, it would be great playing with other brocels.

If someone hasn't played it but is interested on buying it right now it has a 50% discount. Plus expansions are always free content and it doesn't have any kind of kike leeching subscription system like most MMOs do, so it's a 1 time buy :feelsautistic:

Sounds and look comfy but the social interaction I would have to do isn't worth the trouble

Sounds and look comfy but the social interaction I would have to do isn't worth the trouble
You can play it solo, but that's only worth to learn the ropes without stressing urself too much like I did when I was a noob without frens to play it. If you would want to start with a formed crew I wouldn't have a problem making all the comunication.

Normally all I do is say "let's do X world event", and as it is the most rewarding kind of content, all crew follows without a second thought. Content is easy enough even for new people, so don't be afraid of that, only PvP can be demanding when facing tryhards.

le me evrytiem I wake up and I still habe no incel frens to play SoT with

sadge bump

Captura48

I played a lil

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back