Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone own a RidgeWallet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Ive had my wallet for about 8 years or so. Its done me good but its more, I feel, of a youthful wallet as it has a cartoon on it (not anime).

Going into my mid 30s and think I should get a more refined wallet. A lot of the Youtubers I watch always shill audible and RidgeWallet so im curious if anybody has actually bought one of these wallets and if they are any good?

Even if you dont own one let me know what you think and what wallet you guys use. i plan to buy a new wallet by the end of the year. start 2020 off like a man.

@Blacktarpill has one

I just carry a few cards and some bills in a money clip, and put any coins I get as change in my pocket and put them in a jar when I get home (and empty the jar like once a year). Theoretically I just need one credit card to get by, but I try to mostly pay by cash these days before it's eliminated to enforce spyable transactions.

I don't have a wallet. I just have my cards in my cell phone case.

I know that I have a wallet

This thread was brought to you by RidgeWallet.

I just looked this wallet up and fuck that shit. It is basically an ID card holder that can hold fuck all. Also why would I want a wallet that shows people how much money I have? I own a slim wallet that I carry in my pocket. Enough room to carry two credit cards in pockets, and a bunch of less frequently used cards behind that main pocket.

Last edited:
I don't own a RidgeWallet. What is a RidgeWallet anyways?

Last edited:
seems like its over for walletcels

I might consider getting one, my old wallet takes too much space and is worn out