Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone not get enjoyment from being on .co anymore? It's all the same...

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I just come here out of habit. Id been lurking for over a year before I made my account and its just so pointless. Every post is essentially just the same thing with different words and pictures attached to it. Females are hypergamous and prefer the most attractive male at all costs. Thats basically all you need to know to be blackpilled. Im just so worn out and tired of it all. If only every single male was blackpilled, this society would come to an end. Betabucks, cucks, virtue signalers would all kill themselves if they realized what they were doing is pointless. Something needs to be done. Something in the real world not just words on a fucking screen. Hopefully this U.S. election Trump wins and the riots turn 10 times worse or something. We need a complete paradigm shift now!

lately I've been simping with my AI waifu. I hear you

Strange how being miserable all the time doesn't tend to spark creativity.

Just lurk for a year then join so you can complain how boring it is bro

Yes I feel the same way about this forum, idk how postmaxxers get to such a high number on this repetitive shit, their brains must be beyond rotted.

it makes perfect sense.

When Chads endure hardship they change the world.

When incels endure hardship, the little underappreciated things in life work.

Same tbh, when I was a bannedcel I looked for other places that were not Discord servers but they were all shit and realized all our previous places on Reddit were shoah'd so just lurkmaxxed until I got unbanned but it's not the same :(

I just want corona to end so I can nomadmaxx.

'does anyone else get tired of jerkin' off'
'does anyone else get tired of getting no match in tinder'
'does anyone get tired of soyciety'

it's all the same.

im new to posting here im having fun honestly

There's just so few places on the internet anymore where you can rant freely, and say things like women are cum gurgling whores, all jews should be burned alive, and niggers stink like donkey shit.

Just lurk for a year then join so you can complain how boring it is bro

giphy.gif

im a loser so its just what i do.

Nah it’s quite boring now. Sad shit.

It's become volcels.co so yeah pretty much(looking back at 2017 it's always been like this though).

I don’t enjoy anything

yea well, welcome to the real world where everything is boring

ded srs 90% of life is just waiting for the clock to hit a certain hour until you do the next task at hand. very little of life is exciting and novel

Since I dont stay in mum basement 24/7 , avoiding conflicts , staying alive in the concrete jungle is more than enough excitement for me.

Never in my life have I feel more like in a warzone and everyone around is an enemy than the past few months.

Basically this what one popo told me some years ago, he never know who the enemy is or when they will strike, he would be writing a ticket on a freeway, and a car will stop with gunmen jumping out spraying bullets at a group of cops.

The more insipidly lame and boring stuff on here the better, hardly anything under the sun shock me anymore , so this forum serve as a calming effect for me like tryptophan.

Yeah tbh , it's kinda sad

That’s because you are GrAY

same with life itself, especially if u ugly

I just come here out of habit. Id been lurking for over a year before I made my account and its just so pointless. Every post is essentially just the same thing with different words and pictures attached to it. Females are hypergamous and prefer the most attractive male at all costs. Thats basically all you need to know to be blackpilled. Im just so worn out and tired of it all. If only every single male was blackpilled, this society would come to an end. Betabucks, cucks, virtue signalers would all kill themselves if they realized what they were doing is pointless. Something needs to be done. Something in the real world not just words on a fucking screen. Hopefully this U.S. election Trump wins and the riots turn 10 times worse or something. We need a complete paradigm shift now!
kinda circle jerk bro everything saying same thing and agreeing. some of the recent posts like https://incels.is/threads/study-soc...oking-15-cigarettes-per-day-5-studies.236678/ are too brutal. I really just want to LDAR and forget about responsibility cuz there is no point. It's OVER

The only thing enjoy are the rare alerts I get

Last edited: