Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone know any forums/sites where people hate women?

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I'm serious.

Need to find other people that despise foids.

The misc is kinda redpilled in some areas but there's foids on there which has made it cucked.

r/mgtow XD

Eh, visited them.

Few cucks crawling around and they don't really despise women as much as I do.
They'd drop at the first sign of vagina.

Lookism.net and looksmax.org. Other than those two, you'll have to run into a random person who hates women (through like gaming, shared interests, etc). We need to transcend groups.

Lookism.net and looksmax.org. Other than those two, you'll have to run into a random person who hates women (through like gaming, shared interests, etc). We need to transcend groups.
lookism is good but mod nuked it. all of the 2017-2018 posts with good info about maxilla and chin projection and zygos angle are gone. they’re making a new site

Hmm this is unsettling.

"I dont hate women by the way, I hate 19... out of 20 women." - Sam

start your own

lookism is good but mod nuked it. all of the 2017-2018 posts with good info about maxilla and chin projection and zygos angle are gone. they’re making a new site
I just checked and that site seems way less active than I remember. Why did they nuke it? Do they have an archive besides the wayback machine?

Yeah a previous user from this site known as Zesto somehow became a mod and destroyed everything. Turns out he's a tranny too. Thank god there are other blackpill archives out there.

Yeah a previous user from this site known as Zesto somehow became a mod and destroyed everything. Turns out he's a tranny too. Thank god there are other blackpill archives out there.
links for these other ones? lookism was the only one that had posts that really went into the science of it

No where as far as I can tell. This is one of the few places you can say anything edgy at all left. It will probably get attacked hard after some ER and go down too. Very sad

links for these other ones? lookism was the only one that had posts that really went into the science of it
There are tons of blackpills on this site and on looksmax. Sluthate may still be up

There are tons of blackpills on this site and on looksmax. Sluthate may still be up
looks max is normie as fuck i can’t stand it. guess i have no choice though

I usually just resort to youtube comments on blackpilled/occasional redpilled videos.

Funniest chit is to go to some redpill video and post a blackpill comment as bait, and watch as the npc's malfunction

High IQ

We need a forum dedicated to all male misogynists. Not just incels.

High IQ

We need a forum dedicated to all male misogynists. Not just incels.

It's weird how we don't have a movement dedicated solely to just hating women, it's as if being united over not having romantic love was never our intent all along . . . :rolleyes: