Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here in the USA ever get to interact with people anymore?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Most gyms and parks around me are shut down. The community I had of bros who played pick-up basketball is flat out dead.

A lot of retail stores shut down. I lost my job because of corona but even I had it, the only social interaction would be going to my job and back home.

I don't see any possible way for a guy who is out of school to even interact with people anymore. All that's left is using apps to selective screen people, and of course that just means online dating, which is chad only.

So basically for non-chads who are past school age, you're basically isolated.

I'm still in college but all my peers graduated, and I can't even make friends with the younger crowd because I commute and I'm essentially the "older loner". So even in school I'm isolated.

Life for non Chads ends at 22

I'm still in college but all my peers graduated, and I can't even make friends with the younger crowd because I commute and I'm essentially the "older loner". So even in school I'm isolated.

Life for non Chads ends at 22

I honestly can't even think of a way to even see people out in public anymore. Even crowded SEA shitholes require you to wear a mask.

Quite literally everything is now online only.

I only go outside for food and building materials.

Nothing has changed for me since corona. Nothing. I had no way to interact with people before, and I won't after this corona shit is gone.

Should've graduated sooner. Could've kept your circle of acquaintances and friends.
my "circle" had already been dwindling throughout the years. besides I hung out a few times after the graduation. eventually though it just fades

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back