Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here have broad shoulder?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
Is this a genetic thing? I’m skinny as fuck, 139 pounds. But I have this broad, masculine frame. It’s odd though since I’m still weak.

what is this brag shit? start lifting and eating then if you have frame for it already. fucking twat

Bragging fag
It’s not a brag, I’m still weak. Having broad shoulders doesn’t mean you’re strong. Even my 12 year old sister can throw me.

what is this brag shit? start lifting and eating then if you have frame for it already. fucking twat
Cope, even if I got strong. I’m still gonna die all alone.

Cope, even if I got strong. I’m still gonna die all alone.
if you have a fucking v taper type body from your bones you have fucking high high level body halo with muscles. the reason gymcelling doesnt work is because we all have shit bone structures and frames so we just look retarted with muscles. i look like a box dude. i still workout though to not be a pussy faggot, but it definitely doesnt make me more attractive. someone like you on the other hand, can get body halo from lifting

if you have a fucking v taper type body from your bones you have fucking high high level body halo with muscles. the reason gymcelling doesnt work is because we all have shit bone structures and frames so we just look retarted with muscles. i look like a box dude. i still workout though to not be a pussy faggot, but it definitely doesnt make me more attractive. someone like you on the other hand, can get body halo from lifting
I’m still a ugly manlet so people would just laugh at me and say I’m over compensating for my height.

making us Oct 10, 2021cels look bad with the bragging, boyo

making us Oct 10, 2021cels look bad with the bragging, boyo
It’s not a brag, my sister was literally able to throw me onto the couch while we were playing. I’m weak as hell. And even if I got strong, I’m still a ugly manlet.

It’s not a brag, my sister was literally able to throw me onto the couch while we were playing. I’m weak as hell. And even if I got strong, I’m still a ugly manlet.
just fucking workout piece of shit