Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone here consider themselves to have self-worth

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Self-worth is the internal sense of being good enough and worthy of love and belonging from others.

SO like, I'm a loooooooooooooooooong term Neet. When I DO jobs, I'm soon told to leave after my first week as I can't reach their targets. ((Doesn't matter in the slightest that I actually want to work there (Not just for money))

I spend most of my time, funneling the Neetbux I get given by the government back into the government. I make sure to tell them how I try & fail every fortnite to get more employment (OnlY workEd OnE DAy sO FaR)

School never told me how I never actually passed my exams

When I walk past the opposite sex, they say sometimes :foidSoy:"He's creeeeepy"

Edit:- I've only recently learned that when playing games, I'm encouraged to go for highscores. I live so frugal that it spiled over into my playing habits. How sad is that?!

Edit:- My Gymcel days finished after fracturing my upper arm. I told them to look for the people who were smoking drugs that got me second hand high that night. The Chads who watched the footage had this to say :chad: "Can't find them. Sorry about your WRIST"

Last edited:
How can you love yourself when noone else does?

i am a worthless disgusting pathetic POS

i think itself evident.

it you rot no one wants u

There are 8 billion people on earth and not a single one likes me, so why would I like myself? It doesn't make sense to me.

wish i could neet all day and not work for this shit soyciety

I don't have self hate; all the things that happened or are happening to me are a result of foid's insane standards, NPC normies and their need to pick on anyone below them for approval, and general kike brainwashing of the masses. I'm not retarded, I don't have any mental illnesses, the only problems I have are my subpar face and height. I don't see why I shouldn't have some form of self-worth because of the actions of others. :feelsjuice:

By having your own set of parameters that determine your worth. Might be cope for the most, but I personally don't care about social media followers for a high bodycount. Wheras I have to accept that I don't have much worth on most parameters though.

I don’t give a fuck mother fucker just want women

Nobody has worth, so you should be less harsh on yourself. You can't compete with chad or chadlite because they had everything from the get go, and you are different than them.

You should strive to do what you want, after all we all gonna die.

At this point i don't even want to get a gf, i just want to reach my goals

I am worthy of being loved but no wuhman loves me

By having your own set of parameters that determine your worth. Might be cope for the most, but I personally don't care about social media followers for a high bodycount. Wheras I have to accept that I don't have much worth on most parameters though.
Measuring someones worth based on parameters that he set himself doesn't make any sense. You need a reference system that is the same for everyone or there would be no way of comparing the worth of person A with the worth of person B.
I cannot trick my brain into believing such illogic.

You need a reference system that is the same for everyone or there would be no way of comparing the worth of person A with the worth of person B.
You compare yourself with others based on your system. Some things that are important to you don't matter to others at all. Of course things like looks, strength (for men) or IQ are seen as important for basically everyone, but you can still find self worth based on things that matter to you.

SO like, I'm a loooooooooooooooooong term Neet. When I DO jobs, I'm soon told to leave after my first week as I can't reach their targets. ((Doesn't matter in the slightest that I actually want to work there (Not just for money))

I spend most of my time, funneling the Neetbux I get given by the government back into the government. I make sure to tell them how I try & fail every fortnite to get more employment (OnlY workEd OnE DAy sO FaR)

School never told me how I never actually passed my exams

When I walk past the opposite sex, they say sometimes :foidSoy:"He's creeeeepy"

Edit:- I've only recently learned that when playing games, I'm encouraged to go for highscores. I live so frugal that it spiled over into my playing habits. How sad is that?!

Edit:- My Gymcel days finished after fracturing my upper arm. I told them to look for the people who were smoking drugs that got me second hand high that night. The Chads who watched the footage had this to say :chad: "Can't find them. Sorry about your WRIST"
I've had precisely one job in my entire life (I'm 22) and was largely shit at it, couldn't commit, flaked out on work, and one day just stood around until my boss felt I needed a talking to. So I relate to this.

I have no drivers license, still a virgin and basically no friends to speak of in my area really.

Do I have self-worth? I think so, but I haven't been able to express it. I feel emasculated, humiliated and largely forgotten as a person.

I have no self-worth and no self-confidence at all. I have, for the most part, accepted my status as a subhuman. Even so, this only made me more of a target for humiliation and hatred from normies at work, university, etc.

It has gotten very bad to the point where I hardly want to speak with or be around others IRL. Why should I want to interact with others when every single interaction I have is negative towards me?

Nobody has worth, so you should be less harsh on yourself. You can't compete with chad or chadlite because they had everything from the get go, and you are different than them.

You should strive to do what you want, after all we all gonna die.

At this point i don't even want to get a gf, i just want to reach my goals

I feel similarly. Most of my issues don't even stem from not having a gf, rather it is how poorly I am treated on a day to day basis that makes me displeased with my position in life. I just want to live alone in peace with my remaining copes until I die but the normies won't let me.

No, I dont have any self worth for myself

I feel similarly. Most of my issues don't even stem from not having a gf, rather it is how poorly I am treated on a day to day basis that makes me displeased with my position in life. I just want to live alone in peace with my remaining copes until I die but the normies won't let me.
You should disdain interactions that make you feel bad about yourself, don't even let them get to you and ignore them if you can. It's easier said than done i know but whatever

Only in gaming

Thats the bullshit they Tell you , and Then after all that self Love and egoism you still dont get Shit. Hypocrits