Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have the video of the Albanian teen arguing with a German granny about immigration

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Was kinda funny tbh the granny saying they needed AfD because immigration is out of control and a refugee masturbated in front of her (or something like that :feelskek: ) then out of nowhere some Albanian teen joins the debate and just start throwing ad hominems like racist, fascist, islamophobic, etc. Was from around 2016 I think.

ovER for germany if that's true

shit, i know which one you're referring to but can't find it

You are racist if you don’t allow more of my people inside
-Albanian after his country’s economy crumbled due to a pyramid scheme

Was kinda funny tbh the granny saying they needed AfD because immigration is out of control and a refugee masturbated in front of her (or something like that :feelskek: ) then out of nowhere some Albanian teen joins the debate and just start throwing ad hominems like racist, fascist, islamophobic, etc. Was from around 2016 I think.
Albania also has a negative birthrate so their muzzie brothers in africa and asia are coming to enrich it soon:feelzez::feelzez:

You are racist if you don’t allow more of my people inside
-Albanian after his country’s economy crumbled due to a pyramid scheme
Albanians are subhuman rats somehow even worse than serbs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back