Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone have hope of ascending?

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
Or have u guys given up?

I still need to leanmax

Problem is I really don’t know where I fall in the looksscale since I have a couple of positive and negative experiences with women

But does anyone also have hope of ascending?

I thought that I would at least get somewhere by the time I graduate college but nope
There are 0 opportunities for me left now, age 25 is really a major cut off

I know I will get pussy will get pussy very soon.

0.5 % chance.

It depends, If you do not have regular contact with women, your chances are 0%, since there is no organic/warm way to approach.

Because of that, school and university are usually the best times to get into a relationship, unless you go the ITcel route, like I did, since the ratio there is 1:20.

If I didn't get any in my high school and college days, I'm not holding out hope

poo satisfying GIF

i gave up at 16 lol

SEAmaxxing is my only hope

If I get jaw surgery and NTmaxx with alcohol and drugs I might have a chance

Nah, not really. The things that set me back are out of my control.

When you get older, it's all a question of "what can I get out of this collapsed, degenerate society before I die"

So it becomes a bit easier because you lower your standards and begin to accept it. Still, I have dreams to this day that haunt me, dreams of a life that never was.

i might be able to betabux a single mother someday if im lucky