Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone has this weird habit?

userrrr

userrrr

ogre
I watch game trailers repeatedly, it entertains me much more than watching movies, just 2 minutes of most epic cutscenes make my mood changing in positive way

not me. But yeah, the idea seems cool.

Autism thread

I watch game trailers repeatedly, it entertains me much more than watching movies, just 2 minutes of most epic cutscenes make my mood changing in positive way
yes, especially when they have good music playing in them. makes the trailers a hell of a lot better.

I think I used to do this as a kid I would also repeatedly replay the demos on xbox but that was also because I couldn’t buy the game :feelskek:

Yes. Sometimes the trailer manaages to hype me about the game even if I have finished the game one milion time or even if I dont like the game
I especialy do this with the gta 5 trailers, they were so good and the hype was so intense

not at all, I hate videogame trailers.