Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone find their thoughts of ER have waned with age?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I was way more into that stuff when I was maybe 18-22, either im mellowing out or truly giving up. I was just thinking about the age of the incel killers e.g. Dylan and Eric, Cho, ER all youngcels

I have always thought high of him and his legacy, I suspect you feel this way as you've reached a point where you can't relate to them and feel they haven't suffered as much as you have subconsciously.

I have always thought high of him and his legacy, I suspect you feel this way as you've reached a point where you can't relate to them and feel they haven't suffered as much as you have subconsciously.
interesting, shrinkcel :)

The most successful ER to date was an older man.
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/High_Score

Not that I mean to discount what you are saying, I know what you mean, lol. Just trying to spread a little hope to the more mature folks. ;)

Last edited:
My motivation fluctuates.

I owe it to myself to ER before I die though. It's not something I will do strictly out of anger; it's something I will enjoy on multiple levels.

I was way more into that stuff when I was maybe 18-22, either im mellowing out or truly giving up. I was just thinking about the age of the incel killers e.g. Dylan and Eric, Cho, ER all youngcels
Inceldom is worse at that age cause you're meant to be 100% breeding at that time

I used to have thoughts of going ER a few years ago, but it was just passing rage. These days I don't have them anymore since I realized that my hatred was completely misplaced, arbitrary, and futile.

when you ER the only thing you are doing is giving normies more ammunition to slander the non normie, i won't have my reputation tarnished by them, i will keep my place on the high horse.

its all cope.