Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone find the ads on the forum ironic?

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★
I mean this is a blackpill forum after all, and many of these ads supposedly advertise that you could get free sex tonight with a hot girl or some other crap... Maybe to the average blue pilled faggot they might actually believe it's possible and will click the ad, but does anyone who truly aware of reality of things fall for it?

I have adblock on. There is this deformed roastie popping up on some sites with ads and I got tired of her scaring me.

I have thought about the same thing,
I get ad GIFS with girls getting facefucked and big naked chad cocks.

(((Sergeant))) is promoting degeneracy. Also, that's why I'm using an AdBlocker. Not because I don't want the website to make revenues, but because I'm on nofap and try to avoid nudity altogether.

There should be pop up videos and bit coin mining for guests.

no since only guests see them

i click them and have gotten sex through them

I remember reddit used to advertise some depreesion help site probably because I visited /r/incels

betterhelp - because youre worth it :feelskek:

Absolutely sickening that they prey on people who are already depressed and miserable to suck whatever little money they have out of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back