Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone feel they are reaching their breaking point?

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
Waking up one morning with the thought of blowing your own head off with the rifle that's propped up in your living room... Spend a shitty day you can't even smile when everyone is smiling around you, your smile is so fake that people are embarrassed after that. Going to sleep wondering if killing myself alone would be a better option than venting all my anger on a world that is making me suffer in unimaginable ways. And the cycle repeats itself... day after day...

I want to go ER (emergency room)

Waking up one morning with the thought of blowing your own head off with the rifle that's propped up in your living room... Spend a shitty day you can't even smile when everyone is smiling around you, your smile is so fake that people are embarrassed after that. Going to sleep wondering if killing myself alone would be a better option than venting all my anger on a world that is making me suffer in unimaginable ways. And the cycle repeats itself... day after day...
I have the same day as you. :cryfeels:

I want to kill everyone inside of a swingers club and burn the place to the ground and put a cross on it(In video game)

My L3+ alone will mine 62 EMC2 per day($1).

Not yet,because i try to avoid shit that enrages me,but sometimes i remember some fucked up shit that happened to me in the past and i get filled with rage and anger and break shit around

It's like running on a hamster wheel. You keep moving but you make no progress. Every day is the same as the day before it and will be the same as all the days yet to come. The decades will come and go regardless of anything. :cryfeels:

i wish we could get guns in cuckstralia. if i could i would hermitmaxx and collect AR-15s and AK-47s while hiding in a bunker or an isolated house, only coming out occasionally to collect/scavenge for food. that's the life:feelsaww:

i wish we could get guns in cuckstralia. if i could i would hermitmaxx and collect AR-15s and AK-47s while hiding in a bunker or an isolated house, only coming out occasionally to collect/scavenge for food. that's the life:feelsaww:
guerillamaxxing

I've reached it alteady.

every day im close to the edge..

I have reached my breaking point numerous times. It just bothers when every path to change ends up ruined before it can truly get going

Hey @niggercel here's an idea... Instead of spending all yer $$$ on guns, why not just buy the food you'll need before you need it?

Just a thought.

im doing pull ups at that point.