Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone feel that many youtube blackpill channels aren't sincere and are just meant to make fun of unattractive males?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Same as with the redpill channels on youtube with provocative thumbnails that have come up in the recent years.

They don't really say anything new, they just take up bandwidth with uninteresting theories already discussed ad nauseam and come off as mocking unattractive males by trying to justify their inferiority through a thin veneer of science and classification terms (alpha vs. beta, chad vs. incel) only to seconds later just be edgy and meme about these males.

It's just like a more sophisticated version of those memes with the image of an unattractive man and phrases like

"this man slides in your dms late at night, what do you do?"
that are meant to low key poke fun at unattractive males without directly saying it.

Many blackpill videos that are being made that have a lot of views and that are sometimes used on this site as evidence that the blackpill is going mainstream just make fun of unattractive males that haven't had it good in life and don't see a need to improve themselves.
These videos weren't so common before youtube started monetizing videos. Youtube videos were better before they starting getting monetized.

FaceandLMS is literally a tyrone and makes patreon money off incels

6upkGPR

FaceandLMS is literally a tyrone and makes patreon money off incels

View attachment 290221

Isn't he a member of this forum lol?

I especially don't trust people who say things like

"hey guys I am making a new blackpill channel be sure to subscribe and help spread the blackpill"

when all their video titles are things like

"It's just science: why women think white men are better", "Brutal curry rice hybrid manlet BTFO by white natsoc chadlite"

It isn't sincere at all, it's just an indirect way of mocking unattractive males through the guise of "starting a conversation" just like journalist concern trolls do.

Isn't he a member of this forum lol?

I especially don't trust people who say things like

"hey guys I am making a new blackpill channel be sure to subscribe and help spread the blackpill"

when all their video titles are things like

"It's just science: why women think white men are better", "Brutal curry rice hybrid manlet BTFO by white natsoc chadlite"

It isn't sincere at all, it's just an indirect way of mocking unattractive males through the guise of "starting a conversation" just like journalist concern trolls do.
Yup he is a member. So many users trust a 6'4 tyrone who's had multiple cute gf. They eevendonate to him. Jfl

Yup he is a member. So many users trust a 6'4 tyrone who's had multiple cute gf. They eevendonate to him. Jfl

Just goes to show that when you are attractive and have an advantage over others, as long as you give the appearance of saying things you think will appeal to people even if you don't actually believe it 100% and are just fishing for a viewing audience, there are still enough people that will believe you.

Similarly I think a lot of fakecels on this site are people that exaggerate and try to say the most edgy and offensive things under the guise of blackpilling the normies.

Yes, that’s why I started my own although it’s not le scientific 4 hour poll and data scientific blackpill as much as it is shitposting

Yes, that’s why I started my own although it’s not le scientific 4 hour poll and data scientific blackpill as much as it is shitposting

No harm in shitposting but it can attract edgy fakecels.

There is a balance. Not many people are going to sit through a 20+ minute video containing statistics and polls about the scientific blackpill. Regrettably that was more common before youtube videos got monetized and 5 to 10 minute click bait videos filled mainly with graphics and exaggerated memes became the most popular.

No harm in shitposting but it can attract edgy fakecels.

There is a balance. Not many people are going to sit through a 20+ minute video containing statistics and polls about the scientific blackpill. Regrettably that was more common before youtube videos got monetized and 5 to 10 minute click bait videos filled mainly with graphics and exaggerated memes became the most popular.
Not that kind of shitposting. I’m not saying and waving a gun saying I’m gonna kill myself and others. Just incel-realmish commentary and shitposts

View: https://youtu.be/FGnOtZn1Ias

View: https://youtu.be/9JUuDICiUwU

I have blackpilled stuff actually talking about it, but it’s so done to death that it’s real difficult not to repeat what’s been said 500 times.

Not that kind of shitposting. I’m not saying and waving a gun saying I’m gonna kill myself and others. Just incel-realmish commentary and shitposts

View: https://youtu.be/FGnOtZn1Ias

View: https://youtu.be/9JUuDICiUwU

I have blackpilled stuff actually talking about it, but it’s so done to death that it’s real difficult not to repeat what’s been said 500 times.

I was talking about more of the videos with wojak memes interspersed with rap music and EDM beats and even things like eggy music to hook the audience.

Looking briefly at the vids you linked brings back memories of pre monetization youtube tbh

That's where the best kind of insight can be found even if it's a cope
You don't have the halo from your face and body language doing the work, it's just the strength of evidence that determines how strongly you make your point.

I was talking about more of the videos with wojak memes interspersed with rap music and EDM beats and even things like eggy music to hook the audience.
I don’t like Wojack memes much anymore ngl. Shit was a good idea but became a normie staple. The animations of it (prince of Zimbabwe or whatever the fuck) where they characterize zoomer doomer etc is gross. Oh well.

Same as with the redpill channels on youtube with provocative thumbnails that have come up in the recent years.

They don't really say anything new, they just take up bandwidth with uninteresting theories already discussed ad nauseam and come off as mocking unattractive males by trying to justify their inferiority through a thin veneer of science and classification terms (alpha vs. beta, chad vs. incel) only to seconds later just be edgy and meme about these males.

It's just like a more sophisticated version of those memes with the image of an unattractive man and phrases like

"this man slides in your dms late at night, what do you do?"
that are meant to low key poke fun at unattractive males without directly saying it.

Many blackpill videos that are being made that have a lot of views and that are sometimes used on this site as evidence that the blackpill is going mainstream just make fun of unattractive males that haven't had it good in life and don't see a need to improve themselves.
These videos weren't so common before youtube started monetizing videos. Youtube videos were better before they starting getting monetized.

My buddy is working on producing serious, non meme, blackpill content. Here's his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2yrJtlDIf9M9lGlHH8QYWQ

Sometimes I do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back