Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone feel "rusty" ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
My bones hurt, pop, just sluggish movement in general. I feel so slow.. 0 energy, I dont want to do anything.

Got up to stretch and my heart rate increased and felt tired. Wtf is this man...

Get more exercise. It will make your body feel better. I used to have chronic knee and back pain until I started gymcelling.

On the other hand, most of your tiredness probably comes from depression, and most of your depression comes from your face/height.

Get more exercise. It will make your body feel better. I used to have chronic knee and back pain until I started gymcelling.

On the other hand, most of your tiredness probably comes from depression, and most of your depression comes from your face/height.
I gymcel man because its "muh free ascension cope". Other than that im not bothered.

You should schedule an appointment with Dr. @Ritalincel

He’ll hook you up with something :feelshehe:

I gymcel man because its "muh free ascension cope". Other than that im not bothered.
It could be your diet, I've found that if I eat carb heavy food, I'll get a blood sugar spike, and then have a crash 3-4 hours later where I can barely move. Or you could have a vitamin deficiency of some kind.

It could be your diet, I've found that if I eat carb heavy food, I'll get a blood sugar spike, and then have a crash 3-4 hours later where I can barely move. Or you could have a vitamin deficiency of some kind.
I am a big eater. I defo dont get enough vitamins, plus my training hits my recovery hence why I feel pretty tired. Too many PR's

I am a big eater. I defo dont get enough vitamins, plus my training hits my recovery hence why I feel pretty tired. Too many PR's
Try eating more protein heavy food then, it's easier to get full without having as many calories, and you won't get a spike in blood sugar when you eat a lot of food at once. I usually have about 50-80% meat when I eat, with some veggies or carbs on the side.

Try eating more protein heavy food then, it's easier to get full without having as many calories, and you won't get a spike in blood sugar when you eat a lot of food at once. I usually have about 50-80% meat when I eat, with some veggies or carbs on the side.
Brokecel cant buy own food so whatever is in the house I eat.

Yea man, the most active thing I do is gymcel but other than that my bones always crack and feel sore and weak,

Start running all around your town or city doing activities.

Yes, my joints ache and I'm tired all the time. But I suspect I have an actual condition, given the fact that I've been getting rashes on my hands, fingers, and elbows for months. I just don't want to go to a doctor.

while i do have a general lack of energy and motivation, i can typically function physically. i guess the "rusty" feeling is in my mind, like an unending brain fog.
i'm probably just stupid though tbhngl

Yeah. I’m 20 and my joints pop and crack and freeze up sometimes. It’s probably from years of Jiu Jitsu

My body often is lethargic from depression

Time to Valiummax or Flexerilmax

My bones hurt, pop, just sluggish movement in general. I feel so slow.. 0 energy, I dont want to do anything.

Got up to stretch and my heart rate increased and felt tired. Wtf is this man...
I want to play videogames but i don't want to.