Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone feel like trying out some of the bluepill and redpill advice even though you know it's cope out of sheer desperation?

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I've been feeling like the black pill has been literally draining the energy out of me that I need to survive lately. :fuk:

One additional example is me trying to become an oofie doofy.
I feel like this blackpill shit is going to be the death of me, and I don't plan on dying as long as I have my family.

yeah, I'm into looksmaxxing. I haven't given up yet

I've been feeling like the black pill has been literally draining the energy out of me that I need to survive lately. :fuk:

I feel like this blackpill shit is going to be the death of me, and I don't plan on dying as long as I have my family.
That's the question I was going to ask you guys!

I’ve been forced by my parents to do tons of bluepilled shit such as going to university, working hard :soy:, being a good person :soy:, and I’m still fucking Incel. If you aren’t a trucel, maybe it could work but if you are, it’s already over and you will figure it out one way or another. :feelsrope:

-
> trying out some of the bluepill and redpill advice

I mean yeah I did that for years, that's why I'm here now- :blackpill:

I’ve been forced by my parents to do tons of bluepilled shit such as going to university, working hard :soy:, being a good person :soy:, and I’m still fucking Incel. If you aren’t a trucel, maybe it could work but if you are, it’s already over and you will figure it out one way or another. :feelsrope:
I just hope I can ascend like :chad::banhammer:.

I think everyone should at least put forward an Honest effort to LooksMax and ApproachMax , maybe even Status/Wealthmax before truely giving up.

Otherwise how do you know if you really are Incel and not just a normie who ends up finding a committed relationship (JFL)

Although its true that 6ft+ chad doesnt need to do any of these things other than having some basic hygene

I think everyone should at least put forward an Honest effort to LooksMax and ApproachMax , maybe even Status/Wealthmax before truely giving up.

Otherwise how do you know if you really are Incel and not just a normie who ends up finding a committed relationship (JFL)

Although its true that 6ft+ chad doesnt need to do any of these things other than having some basic hygene
I guess I gotta take 69 showers a day now. :feelskek:

I cold approach and use good posture

Improving your personality and income will not make girls like you. It will make girls like what are you doing for them, aka betabux.
But improving your income will make your life more comfortable.

No. I gave up completely. I pray to God each night that I never wake up. It’s sad that it’s come to this because I never would have thought I’d end up praying for that. And yeah, you can say God is cope…maybe it is. Maybe there is no God and I just have shit luck. Either way, it’s either shit luck or shit fate. Basically in any possible outcome, I’m doomed. Oh well

@InMinecraft stop quoting me 200 times a day :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I already did try out all the BS advice and after all the pain, frustration and rejection I just naturally accepted the blackpill in the end.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

No, why bother with anything if you already know what the outcome is going to be?

why yes the blackpill i.d.e.o.l.o.g.y. in which I entirely prescribe for all my life decisions is very much negatively impacting my mental state :soy:. I sure hope no reporter screenshots this as evidence of toxic inkwell ideology poisoning the minds of young men :fbi:

why yes the blackpill i.d.e.o.l.o.g.y. in which I entirely prescribe for all my life decisions is very much negatively impacting my mental state :soy:. I sure hope no reporter screenshots this as evidence of toxic inkwell ideology poisoning the minds of young men :fbi:

Yeah, whenever I see guys who's 1 point above my SMV, I have this urge to looksmaxx.