Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone ever wish to be NEET in their own place away from everyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I literally wish I could cut all contacts and live the NEET lifestyle in my own place. Does anyone have this luxurious lifestyle?

Last edited:
That would be the best case scenario for the rest of my life to turn out. It’s a shame that will never happen

That would be the best case scenario for the rest of my life to turn out. It’s a shame that will never happen
Thats actually the best case for everyone.

Thats actually the best case for everyone.
Can’t argue with that. Though some people are so brainwashed that they want to toil and feel like they have a “purpose”

Can’t argue with that. Though some people are so brainwashed that they want to toil and feel like they have a “purpose”
Anyone under a millionaire is useless. You will never contribute to society the way you think.

I wouldnt wanna be a poor neet claiming government paychecks tho

Rich neet living off your bank money interest? Yes

Anyone under a millionaire is useless. You will never contribute to society the way you think.
Somehow no one else sees that. Humans are the masters of coping and self delusion

I dont think it is possible but would be epic tbh

Once my parents die and I get their stuff I'm likely buying a place far from other people

Lucky cunt..
Hardly lucky. Just don't have a high cost of living and their houses are worth a bit of money.

Idk if I can live on my own tho. Dint even know how to do laundry

Hardly lucky. Just don't have a high cost of living and their houses are worth a bit of money.

Idk if I can live on my own tho. Dint even know how to do laundry
Thats the least of your worries, lol laundry. I would love to have my own place to relax far away from human contact.

Thats the least of your worries, lol laundry. I would love to have my own place to relax far away from human contact.
I also cant cook lol.

Wherever I live will look awful and never get cleaned tbh. But not like I care lol

Does anyone have this luxurious lifestyle?
living the dream right now :panties:
I don't know how so many people here can cope when they are around their family constantly. It would bother me so damn much.

finding happiness in solitude is quite difficult but it all works out even with little self discipline.
you just need a healthy dose of curiosity to always be busy with something. constant cope is key.
boredom is the worst that can happen if you live alone.

I want to try being a neet for a year.

That's my dream. Some cabin in the middle of the woods, high speed internet, food delivery, jacuzzi, shower, sauna, bed, a home gym, and any cope I could possibly want.

living the dream right now :panties:
I don't know how so many people here can cope when they are around their family constantly. It would bother me so damn much.

finding happiness in solitude is quite difficult but it all works out even with little self discipline.
you just need a healthy dose of curiosity to always be busy with something. constant cope is key.
boredom is the worst that can happen if you live alone.
Fuarkk.. its great isnt it

I literally wish I could cut all contacts and live the NEET lifestyle in my own place. Does anyone have this luxurious lifestyle?
i want to live in the forest, chopping some wood, hunting some deers, maybe raping some stacys and beckys that come to my lands, etcetcetc

i want to live in the forest, chopping some wood, hunting some deers, maybe raping some stacys and beckys that come to my lands, etcetcetc
Amazing..

I wish everyone within 100 mile radius was incel

I'm mostly there, but it's why I'm moving soon. I'll have that entirely.

More like a $100 millionaire to have the slightest influence.

The common poor-upper middle class normalfag has no awareness of how meaningless they are.
You wage slaving for that?
Haha no. Autismbux for life fam

Last edited:
Yes. I need to hurry and move out.

It must be way better than being a wagie or a studycel.

I wish I was a rich neet

It must be way better than being a wagie or a studycel.

I wish I was a rich neet
This. Being rich is the best life even over being Chad.