Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone ever think how mad it is that how close they were to living a normal/happy life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
And by close I don't mean the few millimetres thing.

I mean that its mad that we live in a world that if only we were born just looking a bit different we'd have an insanely different life.

Mad ting.

Only 2 minor changes in my youth and my life would have been different, yeah.

And it's almost the least you can hope for out of life. Having a girlfriend is part of the basic package, it's the achievement you get at the end of the tutorial level.

Yes all the time see when I was 14 I was taken by docs which is state care in Australia I was put back in school and I was living in a group home and for two months I felt normal I fit in at school, only got bullied a bit I was on the soccer team and I had friends and the only reason for this was because the group home I was in looked like a small mansion so everyone thought I came from money even though I told people I was from a poor family they did not believe me when I went back to living with my mother we became homeless again and my life got even worse but in that brief instance with the group home I felt like a normal human being and even now I wish I could turn back time so I could experience it one last time.

Almost everything was predetermined from the outset, everyone just locked in their own bodies and acting like npc's

It's like missing a lottery by a few digits.

Only 2 minor changes in my youth and my life would have been different, yeah.
What are those two changes?
If you don't want to post, you can pm me.

So close yet so far, fucking genetics man .

What are those two changes?
If you don't want to post, you can pm me.
less moles, bigger dick .... destroyed my confidence as young teenager and everything else