Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone else wish they could socialize with high school students only?

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
I dont even like their personalities more, its just that my stats are not as bad when im around them. I dont have extreme failo social status near them due to being taller and more masculine looking than when im around adults. I wish all the places i went to were filled with high school students.

I dont even like their personalities more, its just that my stats are not as bad when im around them. I dont have extreme failo social status near them due to being taller and more masculine looking than when im around adults. I wish all the places i went to were filled with high school students.
Alright nigga.....

nah highschoolers are gay and annoying.

High-schoolers aren't that great. They embody the worst of society

being around ethnics isnt bad ngl but whites are the majority. I wish i was around ethnics and white high schoolers, preferably grade 11 ones

It's contingent, if anything. "Adults" are necessarily moggers nor are high school students necessarily incels. How old are you if I may ask?

I see your point but a lot of highschoolers will still mog you

It's contingent, if anything. "Adults" are necessarily moggers nor are high school students necessarily incels. How old are you if I may ask?
its a height and frame thing

its becayse theyre shorter and less dimorphic

i wouldnt have as big status failo around them, so i could act normally and be treated similarly
I guess, but you'll still have to deal with their annoyance and retardedness

High school students still heightmog me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back