Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else think women looked prettier clothed?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Maybe I’m just jaded from women constantly slutting it up but in a dress or skirt they just look better. Before the quarantine there was a girl who came to my school with a see through red shirt and you can see her bra and it honestly looked ugly.

I actually do as well

^ I'm cooming.
Yoga pants are disgusting.

seeing all their fat lines and disgusting skin is offputting
same tbh

So many girls at my high school wore yoga pants. I don’t know how stuff that shows your stomach is banned but things that show off your butt are fine.
If all females dressed in a Lolita style then I wouldn't complain..

Depends, if they have tattoos and badly maintenanced skin yes. Otherwise no.

depends on the foid and depends on the outfit

Goth Lolita is nice but not all girls can pull it off, they have to be in the teens.
They have to be skinny. That is all. XD
Victorian Era clothing is nice.

Yes. Mostly fat chicks

It's not like any is cultured enough to dress like that

Yes, but the majority of them would rather wear revealing clothing. My oneitis in hs could dress well :feelsrope:

Leaving some to the imagination is way better. Preferred bra and panties to nude.

tbh this thread is gonna get removed for foid worship.

So many girls at my high school wore yoga pants. I don’t know how stuff that shows your stomach is banned but things that show off your butt are fine.
are booty shorts banned?

Every one should dress like surgeons or monks.

Basically everywhere before ww2 dressed decently.

Well I'm talking about school rules so I'm sure they would wear them in the spring.
I mean, in the spring, are girls allowed to wear booty shorts in school?

Dick likes naked women

Brain likes clothed women

it should be illegal for women to dress like whores in public

majority of women can't keep up appearances and look horrible with clothes that are "in style" much less fully naked
Ugly ass. Disgusting beef lips. Lop-sided tits. Nothing but belly gut. So much makeup they turn into a completely different animal at night.

God forbid they dress up decent and appropriate in public! Have to fight the fake patriarchy & such

Maybe I’m just jaded from women constantly slutting it up but in a dress or skirt they just look better. Before the quarantine there was a girl who came to my school with a see through red shirt and you can see her bra and it honestly looked ugly.
Yeah they do. Most of them anyway.

Depends on the hole. If she a landwhale then she better get the fuck out of my shit.
If she an average Becky with stomach flabs then she should be clothed
And if she is a Stacy then she should can wear anything she likes or not

Yes.

Yes. I still hate women though.

Clothes are attractive items, and are designed to look on your body. Clothes can highlight certain parts of the female form and change the way you look at it. On top of that, they add style, which is good since the human body has a pretty plain design. Most holes want to strip as fast as possible because they know it will get attention fast, but stripping doesn't make them more attractive.

understandable

Its even better when they cover their faces with masks.

I agree, they look better clothed, but they are still whores