Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else think they're not ugly?

• Thread starter KetamineAddictYoda
  • Start date
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★
I look in the mirror and see a man that's obviously not Henry Cavil but also not particularly hideous. Strangely, no one feature seems strikingly ugly yet everything together assembles a monster. Still don't understand why I couldn't pass as a very low-tier normie.

inb4 "mentalcel! fakecel!" I've been constantly ranked bottom of the barrel by classmates and friend groups and always rejected. I don't want to be here as much as you do, faggot.

Sometimes in the mirror but back camera humbles me

I look in the mirror and see a man that's obviously not Henry Cavil but also not particularly hideous. Strangely, no one feature seems strikingly ugly yet everything together assembles a monster. Still don't understand why I couldn't pass as a very low-tier normie.

inb4 "mentalcel! fakecel!" I've been constantly ranked bottom of the barrel by classmates and friend groups and always rejected. I don't want to be here as much as you do, faggot.
Fakecel

Yeah. I think I'm at least a 9.5/10 or so.

I’m like a 3/10 between unattractuve and genuinely hideous. My features that make me that bad are horrible fat distribution, and disgusting lips

Im 5'6ft and have Aspergers/ADD, not even a good face alone could save me

I do sometimes believe that I have more problems than just my looks. Don't get me wrong. My looks are a MAJOR problem, of course, but I think I have some social issues aswell. I know a guy who is 5'6 and he atleast has a girlfriend. He is not a Chad, but he atleast has some friends, and has got a relationship.

Yhea but you know what they say , your life is the mirror of your looks. You might think you look "decent" but the world might disagree , else you wouldnt be a virgin for 20+ years

This is so relatable, I don't think I look that bad
But I am obviously ugly, social proof is enough to tell if your ugly or not
I probably have bad facial harmony or some shit, our brains tricks ourselves into thinking we aren't as bad as others see

No, my face is disgusting

What you see in the mirror is one thing, and the dating success you actually get is another. You might think yourself attractive but there aren't many other KHHVs

Fake cel!

I mean I think I'm kind of ugly but not hideous or a monster or some shit. Don't know wtf is wrong with me