Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else think that the new avengers movie was kind of.... bad?

Did you like Avengers: Endgame ?

• Yes

• Mediocre

• No

• It was normie garbage

Results are only viewable after voting.
EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-
Everything before the final battle was boring and the time travel stuff was just confusing. Also there was no reason to use the gauntlet because they had Thanos by the balls when captain marvel came in and the other factions. Such pointless waste of characters, they killed them for shock value. What do you guys think?

Didn’t watch it because I’m not a soy cuck

Never watched it.

Don't watch this shit movies.

never will watch that movie or any super hero movie for that matter

normie capeshit

Didn’t watch it because I’m not a soy cuck
Sorry to criticize your cope, OP, but seriously. By watching this capeshit you feed the beast.

Sorry to criticize your cope, OP, but seriously. By watching this capeshit you feed the beast.
I know... but i went with my younger brother and honestly its lifefuel for me to spend time with him.

8,9/10 IMDb

At least soyboys don't think so...

I know... but i went with my younger brother and honestly its lifefuel for me to spend time with him.

I can't argue with that. I'd still torrent it, though, and watch it at home, so I don't support the industry. Plus I hate going to the theater. That's just me though.

I'm very glad I watched a torrent because it was not worth any money. The last hour was the only part I enjoyed, overall it's a 5/10, while infinity war was a solid 8/10 since I'm a sucker for good action and all out battles with decent CGI. (Atleast the I felt smart by predicting the whole while time travel fuck up explained by the bald lady since it was the same shit in DBZ)

Avengers is for cucks, soys and low tier normies. If you discussed the movie with someone iRL rope asap

It was a waste of my $12 that's all I'll say...

snorevengers is the hollyshit of hollyshit.

Never watched it.

I'm not gonna spend money to watch it. Avengers and Marvel isn't my thing. I think that as special get better, movies get worse.

I don't watch normie movies

this is going on inceltears

It had some good moments, but the pacing and plot was way too chaotic.

No man, the scenes in 2014 NYC and 1970 wherever the fuck made the movie. The final battle was kinda cringe, with the girl power moment and Captain Marvel flirting with Spiderman.

I didn’t see it. But those movies are mostly for soys anyway.

Im not into capeshit movies tbh

super hero’s are for soy faggots and little kids

It sucked. Convenient plot points, shitty filler, overpowered female characters, generic, and predictable ending.

Any type of capeshit movie is bad

I give it a 7/10. Final fight was pretty good. But some parts were pretty boring like Iron man talking to his past self. I wanted to see Captain Marvel kick some more ass. Her destroying Thanos ship was pretty badass. I also wanted to see more Starlord. Hes one of the funniest and most entertaining characters. His dance scene was funny. Too bad he lost his celestial powers though.

I give it a 7/10. Final fight was pretty good. But some parts were pretty boring like Iron man talking to his past self. I wanted to see Captain Marvel kick some more ass. Her destroying Thanos ship was pretty badass. I also wanted to see more Starlord. Hes one of the funniest and most entertaining characters. His dance scene was funny. Too bad he lost his celestial powers though.
Fuck captain marvel, captain America using that hammer was the highlight for me, tbh I was disappointed when the killed thanos

It was fun but mediocre like most Marvel films. They wrapped it up pretty nicely but the first hour was depressing and boring.

I dont watch that kind of trash, its a kids movie its obviously not good