Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone else think other users look exactly like their avatars?

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
So people see me as Ultraman then?

No tbh

Wouldn't even make sense half the time

You think I walk around IRL with a mask?

I've larped as Michael Myers on Halloween before but that's it. Didn't say a word around people and everything, was fun

That doesn't look like a mask in that pic just an ugly face

I don't look like my avatar. At all.

im blonde, right

If someone has an anime avatar I always imagine a bald man. The men probably like the long colorful hair of anime foids.

If someone has an anime avatar I always imagine a bald man. The men probably like the long colorful hair of anime foids.

I'm not bald at all lol

Ngl, I envision @Blacktarpill to look exactly like his avi

i do it even if i saw the users pics or when the avi is non-human (2d included), like that desk fancel whose name i can't remember rn.

I definitely look like my picture.

Do you want to fuck users with anime girls then?

tell me yourself
Thats not how it works boyo

At what point did you pick up "oldcel" halo from me? Im trying to understand what that even means.

Is it post count, join date, or the shit I say?

I see it the same way. Quite the mind fuck ngl

idk when im talking to @stupid dream im talking to Yui chan primarily. The image of Yui chan is tied with his image in my mind.

Sometimes I imagine users like their avatares ngl

idk when im talking to @stupid dream im talking to Yui chan primarily. The image of Yui chan is tied with his image in my mind.
when I'm talking to you I feel like I'm talking to the cutest anime girl ever

I always perceive people through their avis
especially if it's a cute anime girl like @HidekiTojota @SryMyEnglish @Mainländer @Napoleon de Geso @suislayer

Anime faces are a no go?

The only Anime one that that pops in my when I think of a user is @pp183 avi. I know it isn't him but I always associate his avi with him.

I always perceive people through their avis
especially if it's a cute anime girl like @HidekiTojota @SryMyEnglish @Mainländer @Napoleon de Geso @suislayer
Good cope tbh.

Good cope tbh.
Even if I know how they look irl or have a clue and even if I know their voice like @SryMyEnglish I still do jfl
It really helps for me to cope

Even if I know how they look irl or have a clue and even if I know their voice like @SryMyEnglish I still do jfl
It really helps for me to cope
Put an anime girl on your avi :feelshmm: You dont deserve to be associated with this thot :feelzez: