Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else stay up really late?

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
I don’t even get tired it’s 3am, to be honest I could stay up later if I could find more interesting YouTube videos for my dopamine.

When I was younger but now I have a day job that starts at 8am so staying up late is done with.

Yes it's currently 3:53 AM and I'm not tired whatsoever:feelsaww:

It's rare for me to wake up after 9am so don't usually stay up too late so I can get a decent sleep.

Yes. I'm more awake at night than during the day.

I'm a night owl as well

I stay up until 3AM and even then it's hard to force myself to fall asleep.

If i have to go to work in the morning i don't wanna waste the next eight hours doing literally nothing.

I stay up until 3AM and even then it's hard to force myself to fall asleep.

If i have to go to work in the morning i don't wanna waste the next eight hours doing literally nothing.
I fall asleep really easily, yea that’s the reason I stay up.

I don’t even get tired it’s 3am, to be honest I could stay up later if I could find more interesting YouTube videos for my dopamine.
yep I love it

All the time, I have no sleep schedule, it's been fucked to hell and back. I'll go to sleep at 10, midnight, 2, 4, whenever. :fuk:

No I always go to sleep at 7:30pm and wake at 5:30am.