Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone else really hate pretty boys?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
When I see those pretty boys on Tik Tok with broccoli haircuts all I can think about is how I want to beat them up and punch them in their faggot faces until they pass out from the hits. I have one of those types in my class, an Iranian guy who looks like the stereotypical bad boy chadlite with a sharp jawline, sharp hunter eyes and thick healthy hair kind of like this guy but with more beard
Images 2

He constantly brags about him texting 3 girls at the same time and recieving blowjobs from them during the weekends. He also said he got his first kiss at the age of 13 :reeeeee: :reeeeee: . On top of that I saw him once walking in the park with 4 foids surrounding him, absolute fucking suifuel, he leads this life while I rot everyday at home not knowing what the fuck to do with my life all because he was born with an extra milimeter of bone in the jaw.
The worst part about those fags as I already said is how much they brag and how they always find a way to humiliate inkwells like me while simultaneously trying to act all innocent and like they dindu nothing. There are also unfortunately many of those types on this very forum and they should in my opinion all be banned immediately. Fuck them, they deserve to be disfigured in a car crash to understand the pain of being ugly for once in their lucky lives

Those guys act like gays and what's more furious is girls like that.

We as a society have failed

Those tiktok or reels pretty boys

They can be gays, pedos and whatnot but girls will still like them. What a fucking clown world :feelsclown:

Same. I want to brat them to pulp

I dont hate them like i hate foids, its more jealousy. I knew a prettyboy who used to work at my place. He was a really cool and polite dude, but i dont really write with him anymore because the mog is too brutal

Women love low t men for some reason

It’s not even a control thing because those dudes always cheat on them

It’s even worse when you see pretty boys wearing hunter clothes but they don’t even hunt JFL

yes and they always have the same basic shallow tiktok personality

I hate cocky hypermasculine men with muscles way more. Always wanna call someone feminine and talk about what’s feminine, beta/alpha behavior. I want to sear all the muscle tissue off of their bones.

Ogremaxx and then choke him to death

I dont hate them like i hate foids, its more jealousy. I knew a prettyboy who used to work at my place. He was a really cool and polite dude, but i dont really write with him anymore because the mog is too brutal
I don't hate them either I'm just jealous of them since they're a kind of Chad