Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming does anyone else prefer subsequent playthroughs rather than the first one?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
on the first playthrough i suck at the game and get lost a lot. it also takes me a while to get comfortable with a new game. on my newer playthroughs i enjoy it much more despite going through the motions.

im not talking about pokemon btw im talking about gaming in general. why is everyone replying with pokemon?

Last edited:
I like Pokemon play throughs tbh , never gets old. Inb4 @Ritalincel calls me a cuck for liking Pokemon .

You play the first playthrough on normal difficutly to discover the gameplay learn the story etc etc, the second playthrough is for unlocking everything you can, and then you start to master the game on any other playthroughs

pokemon is cucked bro
fucking shit nowadays, not even remotely fun even the old GBA and DS games are boring to me now
Hey why you talk bad about pokemon, it's a great RPG , ok the new games are bad but it was great......

You play the first playthrough on normal difficutly to discover the gameplay learn the story etc etc, the second playthrough is for unlocking everything you can, and then you start to master the game on any other playthroughs

its best to go on easy mode for the second playthrough where you just want to unlock shit and get all the trophies/achievements.

pokemon is cucked bro
fucking shit nowadays, not even remotely fun even the old GBA and DS games are boring to me now
I stopped at “X and Y” because it was getting retarded . I was 18 or 17 then and Pokemon has nostalgia meaning to me. The first game I got my mother bought Pokemon: crystal for gameboy. I never could beat that game but it was fun as a kid. Nowadays it’s more competitive, people actually bet money and sponsors and shit.

pokemon is cucked bro

i lost my interest in pokemon in gen 7. gen 4 and 5 were the glory days imo. 6 was alright though.

I stopped at “X and Y” because it was getting retarded . I was 18 or 17 then and Pokemon has nostalgia meaning to me. The first game I got my mother bought Pokemon: crystal for gameboy. I never could beat that game but it was fun as a kid. Nowadays it’s more competitive, people actually bet money and sponsors and shit.
Just EV train bro, and breed for perfect IV's. Pokemon was competitive since gen 1.

playing games on easy or normal is cuckmode tbh.
a l w a y s highest difficulty.

Just EV train bro, and breed for perfect IV's. Pokemon was competitive since gen 1.
I just transfer legendary Pokemon through pc . And got every single one. You can use software on pc to send yourself Pokemon with specific traits and natures and any Pokemon every. I used it during online battles and still got rektd.
playing games on easy or normal is cuckmode tbh.
a l w a y s highest difficulty.

“Dark souls difficultly: RAPE”

playing games on hard is for tryhard copers. easy is for laidback guys who just want to enjoy the experience.
playing hardcore (you die = character / savegame gets deleted) is the best experience in gaming.
“Dark souls difficultly: RAPE”
dark souls is a normie trash game

I just transfer legendary Pokemon through pc . And got every single one. You can use software on pc to send yourself Pokemon with specific traits and natures and any Pokemon every. I used it during online battles and still got rektd.
Of course you need strategy and a good team build up. That's why i like pokemon it's for everyone, you can play casual if you want or competitive, it's all about numbers to play competitive. Learn the best movesets train your pokemon in a specific way.

playing hardcore (you die = character / savegame gets deleted) is the best experience in gaming.

dark souls is a normie trash game

it only feels good because you can convince yourself you are awesome by beating a challenging difficulty. its cope.

I never touch a game after playthrough. Only game i replayed was dark souls 3 and devil may cry 4