Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any OC/Worldbuilding cels?

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
This is gonna sound weird but creating characters in my head and living vicariously through them has always been a lifelong cope of mine. JFL, even before getting blackpilled, I think I always knew deep down that my Earthly existence would never amount to anything I could be proud of :feelsrope:

Due to my lack of skill at drawing & worldbuilding, as well as my general uninspiredness, these characters of mine sadly never get fleshed out. They just sort of stay in my head until I find a new fixation and end up creating a whole ‘nother character around that

You need stable diffusion with a decent charachter model, bring those motherfuckas to life

Pretty sure I have Maladaptive daydreaming, if that is gonna turn out to be a real diagnosis. So yeah, I can relate to that.

You need stable diffusion with a decent charachter model, bring those motherfuckas to life
Believe me, I would if I could, but my PC is an even bigger truecel than me. If and when I manage to get a better one, though, I’ll certainly be giving this a shot

yeah i have an OC, headcanon, or whatever in my head in most pop culture franchises that i've interacted with.

Believe me, I would if I could, but my PC is an even bigger truecel than me. If and when I manage to get a better one, though, I’ll certainly be giving this a shot
I only tried the first version but apparently it's come really far since then, now I want to do it myself :o

Mikael Madson

Pretty sure I have Maladaptive daydreaming, if that is gonna turn out to be a real diagnosis. So yeah, I can relate to that.
You also create characters and such in your daydreams?

I like daydreaming about this kind of stuff, over the years I've come up with shit like that too, especially when I'm laying in bed dealing with insomnia

You also create characters and such in your daydreams?
Yeah. Though it variies a lot. When I was younger I would often take the universe of some book I was reading and create scenarios inside those.

yeah i have an OC, headcanon, or whatever in my head in most pop culture franchises that i've interacted with.
Yeah. Though it variies a lot. When I was younger I would often take the universe of some book I was reading and create scenarios inside those.
The idea of having a character of my own exist completely within a universe made by someone else never really sat right with me.

But yeah, my characters always cross over with other franchises. And due to my lack of skill at building my own world, any fleshing out my characters receive is through these crossovers :feelshaha:

The idea of having a character of my own exist completely within a universe made by someone else never really sat right with me.

But yeah, my characters always cross over with other franchises. And due to my lack of skill at building my own world, any fleshing out my characters receive is through these crossovers :feelshaha:
It's the efficient way to do things. The point is to escape reality by enjoying some fantasy that moves you in some manner. Thinking up the geographic details of a world map or other parts of the setting is a waste of time and boring. Taking a world you already know you will like (or parts of it) makes sense as a solution. You get to skip all the things you don't care about and you can change the things you do care about and don't like. Similar reasons to why fanfiction is fun to write.

It's the efficient way to do things. The point is to escape reality by enjoying some fantasy that moves you in some manner. Thinking up the geographic details of a world map or other parts of the setting is a waste of time and boring. Taking a world you already know you will like (or parts of it) makes sense as a solution. You get to skip all the things you don't care about and you can change the things you do care about and don't like. Similar reasons to why fanfiction is fun to write.
Perfectly put. But while it’s the efficient route, I’d still much prefer to have my own universe for my characters to exist in. Problem is it’s so hard for me to create a compelling world

Excessive daydreaming is a serious trucel trait life is so freaking boring because no one wants to do anything with you so you cope but even the entertainment is not enough so you have to be in your own head to get by

Excessive daydreaming is a serious trucel trait life is so freaking boring because no one wants to do anything with you so you cope but even the entertainment is not enough so you have to be in your own head to get by
:yes::yes::yes:

I only feel alive in my own head. But even then I live through my characters, not myself