Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else make themselves foid characters in-games?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
any games i can make a character, i always make it an attractive foid of my dreams.

a lot of people online say "it's gay you want to be a girl", but why do they view it this way? I see it as, she is mine to control, rather than I am her.

if the game has preset characters to choose and none of the foids appeal to me i will go with a guy char tho

anyone else do this?

I do like controlling foid characters, while imagining how sweaty, and smelly their feet, and armpits are getting from my movement.

No. Doesn't feel right.

I do like controlling foid characters, while imagining how sweaty, and smelly their feet, and armpits are getting from my movement.
Ok GrAY

I like seeing ass and titty so I always play chicks

Depends on the game tbh, as an example in RPGs i prefer playing as a male character since it helps to immerse myself in the game's world. Especially if it's in first person.

I like seeing ass and titty so I always play chicks
i like dressing them up revealing too it's nice i think of it as like the perfect waifu who lets me control her

Same. I wonder why it's so looked down upon
yes. when i had a normie friend group online many years ago they would shit on me because i always picked a foid character. "are you gay?" "are you a cross dresser or something?" "don't be a fag and pick the girl character like you always do"

like man i just want to control a hot foid. it's virtual. it means nothing.

Depends on the game tbh, as an example in RPGs i prefer playing as a male character since it helps to immerse myself in the game's world. Especially if it's in first person.
i get that, you self insert to immerse. for me, i think of myself as a spectator and the foid i play as is mine. like my wife or something that i control and i am there with her even if its first person.

I'd rather stare at a moid's ass and legs while running than a guy's

Sometimes I will jerk off to their legs

yeah once i made a bitch in skyrim

Sometimes I will jerk off to their legs
man... HSR is the one game i picked a male main character in

Stelle just looks like a tranny. broad shoulders, flat chest, baggy clothes, not really feminine face.

Wuthering Waves female rover actually made a hot female MC for a gacha game
View attachment 1199482
I want to play Wuthering Waves but because of the chinks at Kurogames this game runs like shit.
Meanwhile Genshin and Star Rail have not given me half as many problems as this one has

I want to play Wuthering Waves but because of the chinks at Kurogames this game runs like shit.
Meanwhile Genshin and Star Rail have not given me half as many problems as this one has
what's your hardware?

genshin and HSR run so easily because they look like PS2 games. WUWA looks absolutely stunning and takes full advantage of unreal engines graphical capabilities

what's your hardware?

genshin and HSR run so easily because they look like PS2 games. WUWA looks absolutely stunning and takes full advantage of unreal engines graphical capabilities

13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
Windows 11
8.0 GB

I plan on switching to linux because pigs at microsoft have gotten unbearable now that they want to add AI shit like recall. Mfers making spyware and not even trying to hide it anymore

This may not sound like much but the only AAA games I play are Devil May Cry and Ace Attorney. Everything else are indie games that tend to be lighter on the storage and performance

13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
Windows 11
8.0 GB

I plan on switching to linux because pigs at microsoft have gotten unbearable now that they want to add AI shit like recall. Mfers making spyware and not even trying to hide it anymore
integrated graphics are your issue

I usually play males half of the time and females the other half. The only games I always play girls in is games where I can mod them to be big titty goth anime girls like Bethesda games.

What's that
Graphics processor that's integrated into the CPU. these are shit for running any type of serious game. it runs worse than a GTX 950 which is a 40 dollar GPU

trying to run WUWA with that, you are basically showing up to a formula car race with a 2004 prius and then complaining you aren't winning

don't blame "chinks at kurogames" for your hardware being bare minimum to run an OS

Graphics processor that's integrated into the CPU. these are shit for running any type of serious game. it runs worse than a GTX 950 which is a 40 dollar GPU

trying to run WUWA with that, you are basically showing up to a formula car race with a 2004 prius and then complaining you aren't winning

don't blame "chinks at kurogames" for your hardware being bare minimum to run an OS
I just looked it up and realized it isn't an integrated GPU but a dedicated GPU. but benchmarks place it as doing worse than a 40 dollar GPU so yes upgrade your hardware before complaining

I sometimes play as a girl too, also in TTRPGs

Wuthering Waves female rover actually made a hot female MC for a gacha game
View attachment 1199482
Any gacha with fem mc is tranny and normanfaggot infested it leads to shipping female characters females, every gacha should be just waifu collector for you a player. But now look at genshit it infested with faggots foids and normans, average incel trying to just enjoy his waifu harem will get only disappointed.
Therefore Nikke, snowbreak,azur lane and blue archive gigamog those tranny games, i can give benefit of doubt at the moment to wuwa tho but still for a gacha to have fem mc is already huge red flag.

inkwell trait. same goes to using girls as a avi

But now look at genshit it infested with faggots foids and normans, average incel trying to just enjoy his waifu harem will get only disappointed.
I used to play honkai impact 3rd and let me tell you the hoyoverse community went to shit after Genshit was released. It got too popular with normalfags and now all discourse is freaks projecting their fetishes onto every character

This is why we need to go back to gatekeeping videogames like Blue Archive does

I did once in Dragon Age Inqusition.
It's coomfuel.

I used to play honkai impact 3rd and let me tell you the hoyoverse community went to shit after Genshit was released. It got too popular with normalfags and now all discourse is freaks projecting their fetishes onto every character
Hi3 is no better tbh xd its also a tranny game because every character is lesbian honestly i hate that company so much its unreal all they pump out is tranny garbage i wish gacha games remained this incel niche games that no one cares about but not they ruined even that.

This is why we need to go back to gatekeeping videogames like Blue Archive does
blue archive is peak ong ong every girl is for (you) unlike mihomo trannie cuckshit

All the girls in blue archive take turns deepthroating my cock and balls

No it feels kind of troonish i always try to create male characters unless there isn't a option

I usually play males half of the time and females the other half. The only games I always play girls in is games where I can mod them to be big titty goth anime girls like Bethesda games.
based tbh

Any gacha with fem mc is tranny and normanfaggot infested it leads to shipping female characters females, every gacha should be just waifu collector for you a player. But now look at genshit it infested with faggots foids and normans, average incel trying to just enjoy his waifu harem will get only disappointed.
Therefore Nikke, snowbreak,azur lane and blue archive gigamog those tranny games, i can give benefit of doubt at the moment to wuwa tho but still for a gacha to have fem mc is already huge red flag.
genshit is fucked. the community (western at least) if full of mentally deranged leftist LGBT faggots who have scummily infiltrated mod ranks in all official channels

any straight ships are mass bombarded and only gay/lesbian ships are accepted by the western communities despite these making about 0.1% of the population. JFL

honkai shitpack 3rd is to blame, they did some canon fuckery with lesbian stuff and drew in all the LGBT mentally ill deranged FAGGOTS like a summoning beacon. now they are reaping what they sow. i hope hoyo dies or some shit. they are a stain on the community

genshin also blew up during covid and brought millions of retard normies into the gacha space who are the people who unironically go "SHES 17 YEARS 359 DAYS OLD YOU FUCKING PEDO!!!"

this and anything normal is mass downvoted or removed by the mods (who themselves are deranged freaks and enforce their mental illness as rule in the official spaces)

its fucked up. in HSR there was a video of 2 foids dancing for a few seconds because one wanted to try and infiltrate the mind of the other. the community took this as they are now officially lesbian and anyone who disagreed was silenced. JFL at these deranged fucked thinking the 0.1% of the population that is gay or lesbian should have like 90% representation in games

blue archive is peak ong ong every girl is for (you) unlike mihomo trannie cuckshit
i would get into blue archive if it wasnt for the fact getting into a gacha game after its been out for a while is shit

depend on the game, if it has a healthy dose of fan service, i play foid too look at. if not i just play as male with the most covering armor that is, because armor is cool

i would get into blue archive if it wasnt for the fact getting into a gacha game after its been out for a while is shit
blue archive is not that bad, but is the best too start a bit before new years, better shit then, can get a good character too hard carry the grind for that year at least

Most games i play cant make characters but when i do and its online i make it a mogger so my character wont be bullied for his looks.

genshit is fucked. the community (western at least) if full of mentally deranged leftist LGBT faggots who have scummily infiltrated mod ranks in all official channels

any straight ships are mass bombarded and only gay/lesbian ships are accepted by the western communities despite these making about 0.1% of the population. JFL

honkai shitpack 3rd is to blame, they did some canon fuckery with lesbian stuff and drew in all the LGBT mentally ill deranged FAGGOTS like a summoning beacon. now they are reaping what they sow. i hope hoyo dies or some shit. they are a stain on the community

genshin also blew up during covid and brought millions of retard normies into the gacha space who are the people who unironically go "SHES 17 YEARS 359 DAYS OLD YOU FUCKING PEDO!!!"
agree with most points but even straight ships with other characters than mc or made out of spite or by normals because every girl is supposed to be for the MC(player) so the normans do that shit to spite incels honestly makes me wanna bite their fucking throats out.

And yeah the covid thing is also funny they startet pandering to female audiance and then foids joined everything went to shit even more lol so much for loyal devs.

blue archive is not that bad, but is the best too start a bit before new years, better shit then, can get a good character too hard carry the grind for that year at least
i just hate getting into gacha games late because you miss out on so much. not worth it imo

i just hate getting into gacha games late because you miss out on so much. not worth it imo
i agree, only exception being azure lane and maybe blue archive. in my case at least i got a good start some time after release, just need one good character that hard carry the early grind. so give it a try if you like any of the waifus enough