Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else love dreaming?

SolveEtCoagula

SolveEtCoagula

Recruit
★★★★
Dunno how to tag this one so just did it under "It's Over" because that's how I feel about it
Dreaming is one of my greatest escapes other than drugs/alcohol
I never really remember them often, but during dreams I forget the real world even exists, it's so blissful, I feel so free, I feel so happy, I can't even describe it
Then I awake, I remember the life I am having now, I remember what I have to deal with, I remember who I am and that I am very much alone and always will be
I don't think normies feel the same about their dreams the same way I do, I look forward to sleeping for the sole reason of having that escape

Yes i do lucid dream once a week you can really feel and touch thing in it

brutal i dont even have any dreams

I can't dream beacause i can't sleep without my pills and after it's literraly black hole :feelsaww:

I don’t remember most my dreams tbh

Yes I wish I slept more I only sleep 6 hours:feelsrope:
Not deprived either this is how much I need but it means more time rotting

The waking up to reality pill is the worst.

Yes I love it, for me it's an indicator that I had a good sleep, and after waking from those my body and mind feel so good, it's such lifefuel tbh

I haven't had dreams for a long time and when I have dreams they are about my fantasy of having a girlfriend until I wake up and cry :feelsrope:

Sometimes I dream that I'm happy, that's a nice cope

It's the only interesting part of my days, or nights, rather. I only have about two mediocre, boring, or happy dreams a year though. I usually get about one to two nightmares a month, which is what I prefer. Something about that rush of being chased by a serial killer is so invigorating.

You know it's getting bad when the dreams continue when they should be finished. You fall of a building but you wake up before you hit the ground. You wake up before the killer catches up to you. For me now, I can be cut wide open and still be dreaming. It's become natural and interesting that my subconscious keeps it going to give me some sense of accomplishment, in a way. I don't know. I'm no dream or sleep expert.

I wish I could lucid dream, though. I only did it once many years ago and completely wasted it. I need to do some more research to try and learn how to do it every night so I can fuck as many imaginary sluts as I want and destroy everyone I went to high school with.

Don't worry glowniggers, it's a figure of speech.

I wouldn't say I love it, I don't think I remember most of them, and most of the ones I do remember are nightmares, but it sure beats being awake, so I guess so.

Dunno how to tag this one so just did it under "It's Over" because that's how I feel about it
Dreaming is one of my greatest escapes other than drugs/alcohol
I never really remember them often, but during dreams I forget the real world even exists, it's so blissful, I feel so free, I feel so happy, I can't even describe it
Then I awake, I remember the life I am having now, I remember what I have to deal with, I remember who I am and that I am very much alone and always will be
I don't think normies feel the same about their dreams the same way I do, I look forward to sleeping for the sole reason of having that escape
SAME (peek @ my username)
:feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsLSD::dab:
i love dreams