Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else live at home with their parent(s) beyond the age of 25?

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
And see no hope of ever leaving? How do you cope with it? How do you not worry, or stress out about it? The realization hit me earlier tonight, and has me in a full panic. I don't know what to do, and I feel like I'm suffocating. I'm having some real difficulty dealing with it and keeping myself under control to not give in to my panic.

What do I do if my father passes? He's getting on in years and isn't getting any younger. I won't have a home anymore. If I can't get a career going for myself soon enough, that could be in my future, and I'm panicking, and I don't know how to deal with it.

I need my space. I need privacy. I can't deal with this anymore.

I'm leaving using some of my parent's money

And see no hope of ever leaving? How do you cope with it? How do you not worry, or stress out about it? The realization hit me earlier tonight, and has me in a full panic. I don't know what to do, and I feel like I'm suffocating. I'm having some real difficulty dealing with it and keeping myself under control to not give in to my panic.

What do I do if my father passes? He's getting on in years and isn't getting any younger. I won't have a home anymore. If I can't get a career going for myself soon enough, that could be in my future, and I'm panicking, and I don't know how to deal with it.

I need my space. I need privacy. I can't deal with this anymore.
Yeah I still live at home when not out on the road.
The realization that I won’t have that comfortable place to retreat to when I need to is starting to become reality.
Working a regular job and still living there sucked though.

Are you an only child? Just stay with a family member. Also lmao on not having a career by 25, you have to take that serious.

you are lucky you get to live with your parents

they are shipping me out of state to go to college after i graduate high school

i cannot come back to alaska to live with them as they would throw me out :fuk:

The realization that I won’t have that comfortable place to retreat to when I need to is starting to become reality.
Working a regular job and still living there sucked though.
And how do you deal with that?

Are you an only child? Just stay with a family member.
I don't currently make enough to be able to contribute.

Also lmao on not having a career by 25, you have to take that serious.
I've been taking it seriously for the last 6-7 years of my life. I just can't seem to get my foot in the door anywhere.

you are lucky you get to live with your parents

they are shipping me out of state to go to college after i graduate high school

i cannot come back to alaska to live with them as they would throw me out :fuk:
I suppose it could be worse. But it still doesn't help with the anxiety.

And how do you deal with that?

I don't currently make enough to be able to contribute.

I've been taking it seriously for the last 6-7 years of my life. I just can't seem to get my foot in the door anywhere.

I suppose it could be worse. But it still doesn't help with the anxiety.
Right now I still have the option.
Once I no longer do I’ll just be in my truck all the time.
Last few weeks have been stressful because of how quickly the realization can set in that it won’t las forever.
My dad when from getting the best job he’s had in his life to now being out on medical in less than 3 months so no benefits.
Doesn’t look too good for him right now.

Right now I still have the option.
Once I no longer do I’ll just be in my truck all the time.
Last few weeks have been stressful because of how quickly the realization can set in that it won’t las forever.
My dad when from getting the best job he’s had in his life to now being out on medical in less than 3 months so no benefits.
Doesn’t look too good for him right now.
I hate how easy it is to fall.

No im 20 now I'll probably buy my own apartment before i turn 25 and moneymaxxing:feelsokman:

[UWSL][UWSL]29 And I live with my parents. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

it is fine if you're living in place with expensive house like new york or tokyo.

I don't think I'll ever leave. In my country, a shitty 80m² apartment in the ghetto will set you back 1300€ a month, and that's without heating, electricity or water.

By the way, the minimum wage is 2313€ per month :feelskek:

yes I in early 30s still with parents to save on rent. But when I get my next job, I am leaving. Tired of trash(too many blacks/spics/homeless) in my area. So I plan on going for a luxury apartment of some sort as the next job will pay more than enough for it. Also get an apartment with a good view ideally.

yes I in early 30s still with parents to save on rent. But when I get my next job, I am leaving. Tired of trash(too many blacks/spics/homeless) in my area. So I plan on going for a luxury apartment of some sort as the next job will pay more than enough for it. Also get an apartment with a good view ideally.
That's what I'm trying to do, though I've shot myself in the foot with many past mistakes that make my work history look sloppy.

I've been taking extra steps lately to try to make myself more appealing to interviewers, but progress is slow, recruiters keep leaving me on "read," and it's probably just the stress from this causing all my anxiety and panic.